September 21, 2024, 12:54:54 pm

Author Topic: Ummmmmmm...............  (Read 1840 times)

mk1200

• View Profile
Ummmmmmm...............
« on: July 04, 2012, 03:01:59 am »
Well, i logged in the server this morning, and everything was fine. I logged in 10 minutes ago, and it says "The Ban Hammer has spoken!" :'(

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Ummmmmmm...............
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 05:24:26 am »

First you steal from his farm, and now you decide to destroy his home without permission or reason?

Please wait for ecorrigall to respond

mk1200

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 05:33:28 am »
huhh????? it must have been someone else my friend does know my password. Ill just wait it out. And anyway, its not griefing. When i was banned by BigBadHenz, i wasn't griefing. Pirko1 is my friend sebastian. He lets me use his farm cuz when i joined the server i had nothing.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 10:37:55 am »
Honestly if your first offense was not grief then why would your "friend" call grief on you, and has now done it for a second time? Also, what kind of friend does that?? You haven't made a strong argument at all towards your case for this time or the last, and I think two days is more than fair. If you need proof I do have it, but you're not really denying anything so for now, I'll leave it at this. Hopefully when you get back on tomorrow evening you will have learned your lesson and stop griefing - regardless of who it is. I also suggest changing your passwords and no longer sharing your account unless you want to pay for what they do when you're not around to supervise.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 10:40:47 am by ecorrigall »

mk1200

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 04:42:47 pm »
Well, whatever. Iv learned my lesson not to give out my password. I gave it to 1 person then his brother got ahold of it. His brother told his neighbors and friends. Now almost everyone in my whole town knows it. I hope to see you guys tomorrow evening with a new password. And if you want, Ill pay (with my in game credits) for the blocks needed to fix Sebastians house. Thanks, and Happy Independence Day!

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 10:39:48 pm »
Sounds like a plan but no need to spend your in game money the grief has been rolled back and fixed. Just go back to gaming and no more griefing, spamming, or anything that would land you back here in the Ban Appeal forum.

Happy Gaming!

mk1200

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 07:45:49 pm »
Ok, Im about to change my Minecraft password and ill hopefully be on tonight!
  ;D