September 21, 2024, 07:28:26 pm

Author Topic: lorenzthekiwi 4th and Hopefully last ban appeal  (Read 2315 times)

lorenzthekiwi

• View Profile
lorenzthekiwi 4th and Hopefully last ban appeal
« on: July 11, 2012, 01:16:11 am »
I can see the expiration date of my ban.  But Yomo said I could take some blocks and I didnt mean no harm.  If you want I can rebuild his whole house.  And plus he abandoned the server and he's offline for a long time, but I know bantam has the rights to his house.  Xeadin unbanned me with the reason saying "Yomomma750 has been offline for a long time and he did the ban without a reason so your ban will be lifted.  Dominic, get on skype, we need to talk.

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: lorenzthekiwi 4th and Hopefully last ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 01:18:36 am »
why is 4 ban appeal topics needed?

you didn't even read or follow the ban guidelines: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,5842.0.htm

Bad: He said that you had no permissions to his house. The permissions were passed on to me and me alone. He also said that he had warned you guys to NOT to grief his house before he left. You will be banned for 3 weeks due to your griefing. Soupy is already banned due to another reason but his ban will be extended.

- bantam

from the last appeal topic: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11631.msg107226.html

i don't understand why you would make another topic for this at all.

lorenzthekiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 01:22:43 am »
First of all, yomo didnt tell us to not grief his home when he left.  We werent even talking to him when he left.  He banned us, pms'd me on facebook and skype, then he abandoned the server.  I understand that your trying to rid of griefers in the server but I'm no griefer.  I can rebuild what I destroyed.  I just want to clear things up.  I just made another topic for this because the older topic was something different. 

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 01:32:39 am »
Lorenz, I talked to Yomo about this as I said before. It does not matter that he left the server. The house was given to me. If you want to get technical, then technically the house is mine and so therefore you griefed me. You ban will stay for 3 weeks.

I understand that your trying to rid of griefers in the server but I'm no griefer.  I can rebuild what I destroyed.  I just want to clear things up.

This is not a fact of being able to rebuild the stuff that you broke because I already rolled them back. The fact is that you broke the rules and griefed. Please review the Player Rules And Guidelines before your ban expires.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 01:38:12 am by bantam2 »

lorenzthekiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 01:42:32 am »
If you let me get on and fix your house, will you shorten the ban?  I'll even put diamond blocks inside it.  To see the true LUST in the GRIEFERS eyes.  Deal?

lorenzthekiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 01:49:52 am »
I'm very sorry about all of this honestly though.  I didnt mean to greif it with the same reason griefers grief things.  Honestly when I destroyed a block from yomo's house I was like "Wow, I thought yomo woulda had this protected."  I also needed building materials for a house.  But I'm all past that.  But you know that I barely cause problems in the server.  I get no complaints from other players and I always participate in events locally.  Yes I troll other players from time to time but thats just cause I get bored.  But I troll them nicely :)  So, if you can, please reconsider.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 02:03:07 am »
I will lower you ban to 5 days

Soupy

• yoloswag420
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 02:05:31 am »
And what about myself? I know what I did was completely wrong.

lorenzthekiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 02:06:02 am »
Thanks Bantam :)  So do you want me to rebuild yomo's house?

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 02:17:11 am »
Thanks Bantam :)  So do you want me to rebuild yomo's house?

Nope, I rolled it back already.

Topic Locked.