September 21, 2024, 03:30:14 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1059 times)

jonahm398

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: July 27, 2012, 03:16:21 am »
I was using someones exp farm. And i was banned minutes later. I dont know what i did wrong. Please look into it and unban me.

troddenostrich

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 03:35:48 am »
ok, so there r a few issues which led to this ban. the main one is we had strong evidence to believe u were using x-ray mods.
this reasoning came from the fact that u said urself u could see zombies through a tunnel and small numbers above their heads. and then reasoned this by saying that you were playing on an older version. this would be all fine and dandy except that it is not possible to connect to an up to date server with out the current version. hence resulting in this ban. pls reply with your responce to these accusations if you wish to prove your innocense. if other staff are reading this i would like to hear what you guys have to say on this matter cause me and bantam came to this decision

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 03:56:25 am »
I was there when Trodden asked me about this ban. It is not possible to join a 1.2.5 server with a 1.2.3 or lower client. You seeing zombies and numbers through walls is a clear confession of X-Ray modding. In my opinion, you should stay permanently banned.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 04:12:04 am »
Even if it wasn't an X-ray mod, seeing the positions and numbers of mobs is a clear indication of a mod usage on the server. Our rules clearly state that, "mods that give players an advantage over others are strictly forbidden."

I see no reason to unban you. Use your mob-finder somewhere else.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 10:56:58 pm by Xeadin »