September 21, 2024, 08:27:41 pm

Author Topic: [ecorrigall] Dr_Dragon_Slayer Apeal  (Read 1310 times)

Dr_Dragon_Slayer

• View Profile
[ecorrigall] Dr_Dragon_Slayer Apeal
« on: August 16, 2012, 12:27:38 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=dr_dragon_slayer

Information on how I was banned above these words.

Here is what happened:

I was going to danger7272's store. I was checking out his place to see what he was selling. I asked him if i could buy ghast tears but he said no we don't sell those. Then I turned around and went outside. I saw a cow and thought that i could make a cow farm if i found another cow. So i look across the river and saw more cows! I was excited. I could use these to make lots of cash. So I set my home and must've hit a block and then I got banned. Also I was kinda close to his house maybe like 30 blocks away.

Reasons why I shouldn't be banned:

I should not be banned because I wasn't thinking about griefing ever. At one point when I first started playing I did grief. I won't lie about that. After that grief I griefed a little more. One day I saw someone raging about how someone griefed their place. I felt so bad for that person. From that day forward I vowed to never grief on Opticraft ever again. From then on I never griefed ever. Actually I've been trying to get trusted. But now I know it's gonna take a long time for that to happen. But I didn't on purposely grief callofsnoopy. I never would do that. That is why I shouldn't be banned. I do have good in me that I've been using. Please pardon me.

From,

Dr_Dragon_Slayer

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
Re: [ecorrigall] Dr_Dragon_Slayer Apeal
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 04:47:39 pm »
I went and checked out your /home dr_dragon_slayer cow home, and discovered that it was nowhere near the grief that I banned you for. So the above "explanation" doesn't fit here. I also checked your normal /home to make extra sure that nothing was missed. I have done my fair share of investigation into your story, and still come up empty. 1 day for 81 blocks is actually more than fair, and I don't see proof or good cause to pardon you before then.

(click to show/hide)

Dr_Dragon_Slayer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 06:24:37 pm »
woah... I wasn't near there I promise... I think someone hacked into my account!

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 06:36:06 pm »
If you feel like you have been hacked then you change your password on Minecraft.net

Secondly I would advise you to read the rules again. Then not grief ever again, and as you already have two bans for griefing you should know not to do that by now.

Greifing is when you modify/destroy others work without their permission. So DONT do that again as your next ban may be alot longer.

But bare in mind a day ban is a little light for me, so think yourself lucky.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 06:43:46 pm »
Arsenic_Shark pretty much said everything, except one thing. On this page it clearly states that you are responsible for your own account - which is why you were told to edit your password. That said, follow Arsenic_Sharks advice, and I hope you've now learned from this experience and know the rules to playing on Opticraft.