September 22, 2024, 07:30:42 am

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] ban appeal  (Read 2266 times)

creeperslayer

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] ban appeal
« on: October 31, 2012, 10:07:13 pm »
I am silghtly upset with the recent ban on me. I have not been on the server today therefore the accusation on me is false.
I was on the other day and made no such greifs against Anminecraftuser. He gave me a plot in his town all i did was try to replace the road when i had to leave for work. I was going to finish that today and i will pay for the stones if i can be unbanned.sorry for the repost i forgot to and the link to the page http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=crepykiller
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:29:57 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: re:ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 10:29:25 pm »
Well you werent banned for a road, thats for certain. You griefed before and werent banned, because it was so small, this time it was ten blocks, you technically should be perm banned since this is the 4th time

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [2crzy4uall] ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 01:15:57 am »
I have extended the ban to permanent. I have found more grief in AnMinecraftUser's town -- a total of 226 blocks to be exact (this time, roads are involved)

This appeal is denied-- you have caused more damage to the server than you've done good, and we're simply not going to give you another chance just to grief even more, so please do find another server to grief.

I've had to clean up the mess of a couple other players in that same area as well, with grief in the same exact manner, so this was anything but an accident.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 01:32:36 am by Xeadin »