September 21, 2024, 07:46:47 pm

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] nameisnick7 Appeal  (Read 4423 times)

nameisnick7

• View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] nameisnick7 Appeal
« on: December 06, 2012, 11:05:36 pm »
Okay I am appealing to this ban because it was said i was using a hack called x ray vision. i was selling gold blocks and then "Italian_Crafter" said in global nameisnick7 can i see your mine. I said i do not have a mine i dig randomly. Which i do. I normally dig straight down normally without any torches then go in one direction north south east or west when i think i am down far enough and dig until some kind of ore shows up in my inventory then i dig in that spot till i don't get any more of that ore the only time i normally use torches is if i here lava or water or i have been getting a lot of stuff in that area u will put a torch down then dig in a wider are and if there is nothing i will continue on. When i signed off after italian asked me about my mine and i told him i dig randomly i got signed off when i got back on he said something about he is using x ray vision and i said who me he said no and i said i don't have it and then he asked about my mine again and again i said i don't have one i dig randomly then i asked him to please come to me when he appeared i had him follow me to a random spot and this time as i dig down i used torches to show him what i do i dig down i fount some coal dug some more fount some iron the i fount one of the tunnels going straight down that i had dug earlier so i fell down the rest of that one and hit the bedrock and showed him my tunnels. and i told him this is the one i dug earlier and he said still in global alright i guess your fine. I was still upset a little bit that he thought i was using a mod because earlier he was like can you show me you mine because it has been hard for people to find it referring to when i was selling the gold. So i wen back to my house and i was saying oh italian wants me to give back to the community blah blah blah i was kinda saying in a smart allic way. and i continued doing that and i had a lot of people come to the market which i gave all my gold blocks away then i told them to come to my house and started to give all my stuff away. then about 10 mins into it i got banned. when i looked at the ban look up of the recent bans it said girlluzermac banned me for using Xraying to diamond ore. Unlit tunnels, turning right at ore. As i explained earlier this is how i dig to get my ore straight down then in a direction i turned right at diamond ore in my inventory i got diamond so i continued to dig there. I do no have any hacks except for optifine which i was told i could have to make the server run better. i do not have any x ray vision or anything like that if i did i would probably have so much more money and i def would not try to draw attention to my self the only other mod i have had on my account is tmi too many items mod and when i first joined opticraft i tried to get a item into my inventory it said you do not have permission so i went and deleted it. Reason why i think i should be unbanned because i don't have any x ray vision mod i am normally always a kind person and generous person on opticraft i would never try to do anything to get me banned also this was my first ban. here is the link it said i needed http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=nameisnick7     I also have screenshots of me in opticraft of me  and my inventory and my game screen if needed. Thank you for looking at this ban appeal and taking the time out to read it.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 11:14:51 pm by nameisnick7 »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] nameisnick7 Appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 11:59:30 pm »
The rule is that no mods are allowed except Optifine. For you to admit you had used TMI proves that you are also willing to try any other mod out, regardless if it works or not. Anyway, please be patient and wait for GirlLuvzerMac to respond.

Just in case you edit:
(click to show/hide)

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 12:22:16 am »
As Joshskiizz said, it is more likely that you'd use mods since you've admitted to coming on the server with TMI.

Furthermore, It is -highly- unlikely that someone would be able to find a specific ore (in this case diamond) and then correctly guess the direction and height they need to mine that would lead them exactly to the next deposit of that ore (again diamond). I put down torches so it could be more easily shown in the screen caps:

(click to show/hide)
The hole in the wall on the right was diamond.

(click to show/hide)
Then you "randomly" go straight (ignoring the redstone ore)...

(click to show/hide)
Until you turned right (for no apparent reason) and dug straight again then "randomly" up three levels to the exact location of some more diamond ore.

This is so unlikely to be anything but x-ray as to be laughable. Whether you used the x-ray mod or an x-ray texture pack.

Furthermore, you tried to avoid the ban by using the account "bull_terrier89", pretending to be a friend who was sticking up for you. I compared the IP addresses, and both accounts originated from the same place. Ban evasion in and of itself is an offence to be banned for.

In light of the evidence, ban evasion, and unwillingness to be honest once caught I'm denying your appeal at this time.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:29:16 am by GirlLuvzerMac »

nameisnick7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 01:38:10 am »
I said i tried to use it when i first joined tmi when i first joined which was about a month ago but that was only because some servers allow you to use tmi or stuff to build i was new to optifine and tried to use it then i read the rules it said you cant have any mods so i took it off. like i said it said i dint have permission i only had tmi for creative or build servers and offline. So like i said i was new to the server and it was before i knew mods were not allowed i admitted to it because why is there any reason to lie about it its not like i said i kept trying to use it only once when i was knew to the server. then i took it off to read the rules. And yes i know to wait for her because she is the one i am appealing to. Thank you for your concern though. Hey i don't know if you read the forum at the to of the ban appeals section that say READ BEFORE REPLYING in the second little section from the top this is what it says (We have constantly reminded people, in the past, not to reply to appeals that they are not involved with, yet we find that has not really changed. It's getting to the point where we may have to issue temporary forum bans to anyone who does this. It is not professional and it does NOT help the appealing process at all when they are being littered with useless, off-topic, or irrelevant replies. Please let us handle the appeals here. We investigate everything and we do not need random uninvolved people posting.

I suppose another warning won't help, but maybe banning people will.

DO NOT REPLY TO OTHER USERS' BAN APPEALS IF YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED

If you choose to ignore this warning and post anyway, expect to receive a temporary forum suspension.)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 01:43:23 am by nameisnick7 »

nameisnick7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 01:47:57 am »
The rule is that no mods are allowed except Optifine. For you to admit you had used TMI proves that you are also willing to try any other mod out, regardless if it works or not. Anyway, please be patient and wait for GirlLuvzerMac to respond.

Just in case you edit:
(click to show/hide)

nameisnick7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 02:00:26 am »
Lol alright at least i tried to appeal and like i said i dont have any mods on now or then except optifine but also like i said i only had tmi for offline then i started playing on servers that you needed tmi or another inventory editor to build things because it was recommended but again as soon as i got into server i tried to get an item out and it said you do not have permission then i read the rules and so i deleted it. Also my neighbor that lives next door to me that was his account and he did get on on my behalf and ask yes he does share the same connection. the third  account i got on is to ak why the other account got banned and to talk to girl. GirlLuvzerMac thank you for at least reading this appeal and not brushing it off i appreciate it.

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 02:02:32 am »
I said i tried to use it when i first joined tmi when i first joined which was about a month ago but that was only because some servers allow you to use tmi or stuff to build i was new to optifine and tried to use it then i read the rules it said you cant have any mods so i took it off. like i said it said i dint have permission i only had tmi for creative or build servers and offline. So like i said i was new to the server and it was before i knew mods were not allowed i admitted to it because why is there any reason to lie about it its not like i said i kept trying to use it only once when i was knew to the server. then i took it off to read the rules. And yes i know to wait for her because she is the one i am appealing to. Thank you for your concern though. Hey i don't know if you read the forum at the to of the ban appeals section that say READ BEFORE REPLYING in the second little section from the top this is what it says (We have constantly reminded people, in the past, not to reply to appeals that they are not involved with, yet we find that has not really changed. It's getting to the point where we may have to issue temporary forum bans to anyone who does this. It is not professional and it does NOT help the appealing process at all when they are being littered with useless, off-topic, or irrelevant replies. Please let us handle the appeals here. We investigate everything and we do not need random uninvolved people posting.

I suppose another warning won't help, but maybe banning people will.

DO NOT REPLY TO OTHER USERS' BAN APPEALS IF YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED

If you choose to ignore this warning and post anyway, expect to receive a temporary forum suspension.)

It is different for staff members we can tell you to wait for the moderator who banned you and give you our opinion.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 02:09:16 am »

In light of the evidence, ban evasion, and unwillingness to be honest once caught I'm denying your appeal at this time.

GirlLuvserMac has made her decision. This ban appeal is denied.

Locked.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.