September 21, 2024, 11:03:31 pm

Author Topic: grimspell banned me  (Read 3068 times)

thedjguy

• View Profile
grimspell banned me
« on: December 11, 2012, 03:58:44 am »
i was banned for no reason and grimspell got it wrong, this is a link to the ban page and i thought it was a public farm so plz get rid of the ban plz. http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=thedjguy

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: grimspell banned me
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 04:26:32 am »
As you have said, you were banned by Grimspell for griefing. Don't destroy and blocks that you didn't place, "I thought it was a public farm" is not a valid excuse.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

thedjguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 04:29:31 am »
but i wasnt even me or tubbzz, it was unicorn! me and tubbz watched while she broke 4 wheat and put the seeds back and then tubbz yelled grief as a joke now we r banned? how is that fair? me and tubbzz never did anything wrong ( we never broke the wheat ) so please get rid of the ban for me and tubbzz? if you un-ban us we will go back to the farm that unicorn griefed and build a bigger better farm there for free, will that make you guys happy?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 05:00:17 am by thedjguy »

Grimspell

• Coddle me....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 06:53:47 am »
thedjguy,

I followed you three to see exactly what you were doing, long after the wheat instance, which I did not witness. What I did witness was you three taking melons from a farm that was not public. This is why you three were banned.

thedjguy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 06:22:21 am »
the melons? that is a public farm isnt it? non pubic farms are normally protected? anyway, we only did that because unicron needed some food and she broke some melons to get some food and we helped her. come on man, please un-ban me :( i will never do it again i swear!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 06:25:17 am by thedjguy »

Grimspell

• Coddle me....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 02:25:06 am »
"I needed those" is not an excuse for theft. Ban appeal denied.