September 21, 2024, 08:16:38 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] SN1PER_G0R1LLA's Ban Appeal  (Read 1634 times)

Recluse

• View Profile
[Operator] SN1PER_G0R1LLA's Ban Appeal
« on: January 05, 2013, 11:42:37 pm »
In-Game Name: SN1PER_G0R1LLA

Ban History Link: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=sn1per_g0r1lla

Reason Banned: X-Ray

Well this ban appeal will be a little different than what people are used to. There will be two people involved in writing this appeal the first person being myself: Recluse (AKA SN1PER) and the second person being High Roller (AKA MileHighRoller). I would like to give the appeal over to High Roller Now:

High Roller's Words: Hey guys you probably know me on the server as MileHighRoller, Roller, Mile, or High. I would like to start off with some backround information surrounding this account. Around Mid-February I think it was is when I first joined Opticraft. I had been invited by igabo and AlberOliva. I joined the server and being only my second server, public that is, I was dumb and started derping around griefing. I was banned by Deject3d and never got back on. I gave the account to my cousin Recluse (AKA SN1PER) so he could try out the game for himself. I am turning the story back over to Recluse.

Disclaimer (By High Roller and Recluse): We both take full responsibility for the actions of the account SN1PER_G0R1LLA. I, Recluse, take responsibility for the actions because I commited 3/4 of them and also used the account. I, High Roller, take responsibility for the actions on the account because I commited 1/4 of them and own the account. So in no way are we trying to split up the blame. Infact, High Roller got his trusted revoked because of this incident and my stupidity and knows that he should still take the blame because he is the owner of the account.

Recluse (AKA SN1PER): Hello, It has been months since I last played with you guys. I miss opticraft very much and I was really just outright being a stupid cheater when I broke the server rules. I was banned 2 times for griefing and perma-banned once for xraying (the ban that still stands). I took advantage of the staff's kindness and forgivness and had a 3rd chance but ruined it for myself and for some others. Because, quite honestly nobody wants to play with a cheater.

I really regret my actions and would one day hope to come back and play on the server with some old friends. I hope that you consider my appeal, although I don't know who will appeal it because Roller says he hasn't seen Viper in a while. Anyways, I am very sorry for all of this and I have learned a lot and how to play nice with others since then.

Sincerely,
Recluse

A Quick Word From High Roller: As A former trusted I am dissapointed in myself that I had ban evaded and gone behind staff's backs to erase some of my history, and yes 1 ban does matter. I regret the desicion and I deserved my Trusted to be revoked. I would like to apologize to the community for the image that I had put on that I had never done anything wrong. It was a poor desicion and will never happen again.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:48:38 pm by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] SN1PER_G0R1LLA's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 11:48:27 pm »
SN1PER_G0R1LLA's Ban History

You were banned by an ex-moderator. Your fate is in the hands of the next SMP Operator+ to respond.

Recluse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 12:46:07 am »
Ok, Thank you.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 12:55:29 am »
ViperZeroOne is no longer part of the staff, so I will take over the appeal. I was also involved in the X-raying incident, since we were doing a HEAVY x-ray crackdown on the server that day. A large handful of players were using x-ray hacks left and right, and we caught up to a lot of them.

What I will be offering you is a last chance to redeem your good name. This is a very well-written appeal, and you have taken the time to reflect deeply on this. Honesty is rewarded, and for that I will let you rejoin your fellow friends on Opticraft. Please do be aware that we have had many changes to the server, so it will be up to you to review these changes.

On a final note, I will ask that you start off with a clean Minecraft.jar file (you may add Optifine), so that we don't start off on the wrong foot once more (it'd be a shame to have to see you wind up here again).

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 01:18:10 am »
Thank you,

I won't let you down.
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

Recluse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 01:29:03 am »
Thank you,

I won't let you down.

Lol I forgot to log out from my cuzzes account.