September 21, 2024, 10:59:52 pm

Author Topic: Welp........ Toodles!  (Read 2340 times)

NecropolisDeath

• View Profile
Welp........ Toodles!
« on: January 09, 2013, 06:09:58 pm »
I guess a 3118 block grief does deserve a perm ban.
Has to be in the hall of fame, at least?

I don't recall doing that at all tbh.
But lol, whatever. I guess this is goodbye Opticraft. o/

Sorry Ivy2112. PM me on here if you want the password to my chests. I have so much shit in there, feel free to take it all.

Peace. 

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Welp........ Toodles!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 11:05:25 pm »
Has to be in the hall of fame, at least?
Being banned shouldn't be something to go into a hall of fame.

---><--- Click the monkey

▲▼Dunderheid▼▲

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 11:09:27 pm »
Toodles to you to!

Edit: do not verbally abuse people here.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:46:16 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

/powertool spawnmob giant

click click click click click

teehee

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 11:25:48 pm »
3118 blocks, eh? You should join a faction server.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 11:47:39 pm »
Was Ivy your friend? I feel like this isn't right. Most likely was your home....

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 01:11:12 am »
I already asked ivy and he said no. So I banned him. I also asked if Necropolis was allowed to build around the area, and received a no as well. And Necropolis, yes. 3118 blocks does deserve a permanent ban. That is actually the most I have ever seen in one area. You would be great in a factions server, like Wyboth said.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 12:01:28 pm »
This seems really fishy, 3000 blocks lol.
I would request this further looked at like some players do for me, I find mistakes a few times.
But either way, toodles. :/

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 02:02:07 am »
Looked into this with other staff.... the only block changes within 30 blocks of Ivy's home were 39... Salsa took out your house and everything you did on that land. I'll speak with him and see what we can get done. I do apologize for this mistake

Edit: yeah looked closely and it was 39 blocks of wood.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:06:04 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 02:27:57 am »
Looked into this with other staff.... the only block changes within 30 blocks of Ivy's home were 39... Salsa took out your house and everything you did on that land. I'll speak with him and see what we can get done. I do apologize for this mistake

So it's still 150 blocks in total. But seeing as he actually only has one ban instead of two like I misread, I'm willing to unban him.

I sincerely apologize for this incident. I asked the griefed party if you were allowed to build around there when I was rolling back, and they said no. I will be lifting the ban.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

NecropolisDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 03:21:57 am »
I'm generally sorry. I really am.
After that first ban, I seriously stayed in my home area. I didn't know I had to have permission to build there. I was there for my whole playtime basically. I didn't grief intentionally I just farmed blocks not far for my home.

Sorry to everyone.
And thanks for the investigation, least I don't need to cry myself to sleep at the thought of 3k blocks ;(

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:38:09 am by NecropolisDeath »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 12:29:05 pm »
Ill post this again....

So it's still 150 blocks in total. But seeing as he actually only has one ban instead of two like I misread, I'm willing to unban him.

I sincerely apologize for this incident. I asked the griefed party if you were allowed to build around there when I was rolling back, and they said no. I will be lifting the ban.
After that first ban, I seriously stayed in my home area. I didn't know I had to have permission to build there. I was there for my whole playtime basically. I didn't grief intentionally I just farmed blocks not far for my home.

Sorry to everyone.
And thanks for the investigation, least I don't need to cry myself to sleep at the thought of 3k blocks ;(

This is not a ban appeal...

How did u misread 150 for 3118?
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 11:04:58 pm »
Ill post this again....

Sorry to everyone.

This is not a ban appeal...

How did u misread 150 for 3118?

I didn't misread that, and actually there was still 150 blocks of grief against ivy, but I'm willing to let that slide.

I misread his ban history.