June 26, 2024, 09:25:32 pm

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] ns26364 Appeal  (Read 1278 times)

ns26364

• View Profile
[Zeradeth_] ns26364 Appeal
« on: February 14, 2013, 12:06:56 am »
my friend he got me banned says can u plz move
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 12:17:10 am by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] ns26364 Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 12:18:55 am »
ns26364's Ban History

I suggest you calm down and then handle this case. Cursing at us won't help you either, and it's irrelevant if you are cursing at your friend, it's useless.

You were banned by Zeradeth_, she is a Moderator, and will handle your case. The ban is only five days and expires on February 18. For now, wait for Zeradeth_ to reply.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] ns26364 Appeal
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 12:23:51 am »
Hello,

So I banned you because I found 21 sugar cane blocks broken on build_720's farm. You broke those blocks on February 1st, and were banned on February 2nd for a completely different grief. I would pardon this if you were to show that you were sorry, but you apparently feel the need to blame this on your friends. Even if they played on your account, you are responsible for your own account and this is something we have to repeat a lot. As of now, I'm not willing to pardon you seeing as how you've gotten two other bans for griefing; I won't lock this yet in case you have anything else you wish to say.

Also, you may notice that it says you were banned for the same thing, but that the ban would never expire; disregard that.

-Zeradeth_
Visit the Typing Test and try!