September 21, 2024, 10:48:56 pm

Author Topic: Unfairly Banned?  (Read 2038 times)

DarkFireSly

• View Profile
Unfairly Banned?
« on: April 11, 2013, 10:52:50 pm »
I think i was unfairly banned i was at my friends home so i walked roughly 50 blocks away from his houses protection blocks and start mining, when i finished mining to save time i dug up and was about 10 blocks away from is house.So he was standing a couple blocks away from the hole and he asked me if i made this tunnel so i asked why then he said that thats griefing so i asked him how is mining griefing and in chat he typed darkfiresly is griefing and then typed that again but put a . after my name so he could type it again.So i was annoyed at him so i logged off and went to the bathroom.When i re-logged i left his house by doing /home then 10 seconds later i was banned for "griefing".I dont think anyone even looked at the supposed scene they just looked at the chat and did it.So I was just wondering if i could be unbanned for the "griefing" I did. Whatever I did I'm sorry and i'll never go by his property again.Thank You.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 10:54:45 pm by DarkFireSly »

Pew1998

• View Profile
Re: [Igenerator] Unfairly Banned?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 10:55:04 pm »
Hello, you were banned by Igenerator. Here is your ban lookup -

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=darkfiresly

Please wait for him to respond.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Unfairly Banned?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 11:02:20 pm »
I was called by Gminmn and was told you were griefing a build I investigated and found over 100 blocks of grief done by you in a 10 block radius of the build. In edition to griefing the floor and leaves you also planted cactus plants in front of the hole you created by griefing out of the build.

If you can give an explanation of these actions I will unban you.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

DarkFireSly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 11:05:24 pm »
so blocks underground that no one has ever touched let alone never see count as griefing?!!?!And can we also look into how many blocks gminmn has broken.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 11:09:21 pm by DarkFireSly »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 11:10:34 pm »
No, they were not part of the ban. I banned you for griefing his building and putting cactus in front of the hole you griefed. If you can get your 'friend' to post on here explaining what happened I will unban you if not, the ban will stay.
Major Igenerator

DP

DarkFireSly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 11:38:25 pm »
well i cant talk to my !friend! because i dont live with him or by him so i guess ill just have to live through it.Is it a perm ban or a temp ban?Thanks?
And the world may never know
ohh I didnt know that thank you your more help then the other

I was called by Gminmn and was told you were griefing a build I investigated and found over 100 blocks of grief done by you in a 10 block radius of the build. In edition to griefing the floor and leaves you also planted cactus plants in front of the hole you created by griefing out of the build.

You spelled his name wrong

Merged: Do not multi-post. Use the modify button.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 11:49:08 pm by Zeradeth_ »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 01:43:33 am »
Your ban will be up on the 24th of this month, make sure you read over our rules and take time to reflect on why you were banned.
Major Igenerator

DP

DarkFireSly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 09:30:37 pm »

I was trying to make a tunnel to his house to prank him,and yes i did break some of his blocks, but he had protection blocks around his house so i couldn't and i put it in his house because i thought it was his house and he would go in, see the tunnel, go through it and end up in his own house but i couldn't and the cactus's i was trying to make cover from the house and play a prank cause hopefully he'd walk through the cactus's.I hope you accept this explanation I am very sorry and i will never do this again this server is my favorite server and my favorite thing to do in free time.I will also repair the build if you would like.I just looked and the rules and guidelines and i see what I have done wrong.Thank You.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 09:46:59 pm by DarkFireSly »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 09:50:28 pm »
Pardoned, thank you for the kind response. I sure hope you never have to deal with this process again
Major Igenerator

DP

DarkFireSly

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 09:54:04 pm »
Pardoned, thank you for the kind response. I sure hope you never have to deal with this process again
I hope so to/Thank you very much you dont know how happy i am.