September 21, 2024, 12:49:42 pm

Author Topic: I don't know why I got banned...  (Read 1172 times)

AndyNPC

• View Profile
I don't know why I got banned...
« on: May 25, 2012, 06:28:55 am »
Just like the title says, I'm not sure exactly why I got banned... I was helping someone fix, what I thought, was their house... And next thing I know I'm being banned for griefing... Wat. I don't understand... And the Mod who banned me wouldn't even let me try and explain what happened. Sorry about griefing, but I didn't know I was.

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know why I got banned...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 07:05:22 am »
According from what I saw, Gumgull accidentally broke a bit of Max's big mushrooms, which is possible, because they're not very durable. Anyway, Gumgull saw that Maxmariorage would notice that, and tried to fix it by breaking the rest of the mushroom, getting mushrooms and trying to bonemeal one, which for some reason did not work. Max saw him breaking the mushroom and called BigBadHenz, who then proceeded to ban Gumgull for 3 days. I do not know how you are involved, Andy, but from chat it seemed you were.
P.S. I reckon Gumgull was banned a bit unfairly, when he explained the situation, Henz still banned him. (Not saying anything about you Henz, you might have just missed it.)

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know why I got banned...
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 07:36:18 am »
Pardoned.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:14:36 am by henz-yo »