September 21, 2024, 09:35:50 am

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1223 times)

chr0nix420

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: May 27, 2012, 06:19:28 pm »
Greetings,
i was banned last week for being a fool and griefing another players work. i broke a few book cases and picked them up. couldnt replace them due to protection stone replacement after griefing.

i love opi smp and would greatly appreciate another chance to makeup for the grief and continue building my own super treefort.
thanks!

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 06:32:10 pm »

Please wait for ViperZeroOne to respond.

This is your Third offense for griefing. Any more and you may not have a 4th chance for an appeal.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 07:31:48 pm »
I did see the ban history on you before I banned.  As you admit, you had removed a large number of bookshelves from the enchanting room.  I have no way to prove you tried to put them back so I unfortunately can't take that into account.  Normally I would have made something like this permanent, this being your 3rd strike, so be happy you only got a week.

I will not shorten this ban, due to it being a repeat griefing offense and due to the items you griefed.  Your ban will expire May 30th at 9:07PM CST.  It's only a few more days.  Until then reflect on what you did, and realize that if you are banned one more time it'll probably be permanent.

APPEAL DENIED
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 07:37:44 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)