September 21, 2024, 05:27:03 pm

Author Topic: Banned whilst offline...  (Read 1943 times)

bloodangel555

• View Profile
Banned whilst offline...
« on: May 29, 2012, 06:16:27 pm »
After being offline opticraft for a day i come back on two days later than before and find that it says BAN HAMMER HAS SPOKEN, i do not know why this is, opticraft is the reason that i play minecraft and this upsets me to see, please if you have time, could you tell me why i am banned???

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Banned whilst offline...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 07:09:04 pm »
Read this topic. ViperZeroOne has put in his input about you and sockboy8 and the evidence he found was very demoralizing.

Both you and sockboy8 had spat on us for long enough and it was about time to say enough is enough. Neither you nor sockboy8 are being unbanned for this atrocious mess that the both of you had caused.

bloodangel555

• View Profile
You locked my ban appeal.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 07:38:39 pm »
I have not made a mess in the community and if i have, please explain what. I love opticraft and everyone in it, i am sorry for xray hacking but it was only for a day or two and if i am let back on I will return everything i earned, which i have not used yet. I have had a nice shop for a while now, i have spent lots of time on it and earnt lots of money from it. I have made friends in opticraft and have had many people visit my shop in that time. I love the community and I would hope that some people like me too. Minecraft is quite boring without opticraft.
I am not a 'team' with sockboy8, we just go to the same school. I have not mined with sockboy8, well not whilst using xray.
I have just read Yangusthegreats message on me saying how 'i continue to use it' but I have not.
It has really upset me, that my bro's best friend (yangusthegreat) is picking on me about it, I believe he is trying to be trusted and is trying to get into your good books.  :'(  :'(  :'(

morgosin

• View Profile
Re: You locked my ban appeal.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 08:13:16 pm »
Viper is a very competent mod and i respect his ruleing.

I as well have witnessed superstitious activity from you, but had not had the time to look into it more,
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 08:25:45 pm »
I can't stress this enough. DO NOT MINI MOD!
It isn't your job to do so!

Anyways I fill follow with what Viper said.

You both have been permanently banned from the server.  Please do not bother making an appeal, it will be denied.

Locked.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 08:29:41 pm by raul7legend »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 08:45:36 pm »
Why else would you be doing it, you should leave what happens to me for me to deal with, it was not affecting you and im pretty sure it was not effecting any one else

Well, when you use hacks to obtain resources, it takes the fun and 'survival' out of this server and minecraft in general, so yes it does affect us (more than you may have known) -- ESPECIALLY since the rules state that hacks, such as x-ray, are NOT ALLOWED.

There are ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSES to using hacks nor are there any justifications for their use.

Also, there is no rule on mini-modding, but it would be better for staff to handle situations such as this.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 09:08:36 pm »
As this is my ban, I've removed all non-relevant non-mod conversation.

Bloodangel555, do not think in any way that I'm picking on you.  I banned a third individual, the same day I banned you and Sockboy, for x-ray use and that tip came from someone you probably don't even know.  When we get a tip about x-ray, we look into it.  Don't try to blame anyone else for your situation, YOU ARE THE ONE TO BLAME.

The simple fact is I used our logblock service to search for any Iron or Gold you collected.  I found a bunch of xray tunnels, dug out by you.  I also found traces of your activity in tunnels where Sockboy8 was using his xRay and I know you two were a team just from your conversations in-game and here on the forum.  You, yourself, have admitted to using xray.  

Personally, I don't care if it was for 2 minutes, 2 days, or 2 months.  It's a violation of the rules and that is strike 1.  Strike 2 was lying to me on Sockboy8's ban appeal and saying there that you don't use xRay.  Strike 3 was in just lying on this very appeal and stating you weren't mining with Sockboy8 while xraying, when I know for a fact that Sockboy8's xray tunnels have torches placed by you all through them.  That's 3 strikes, you're out!

I do not trust that you will return the items without being forced to, which I have already done.  I do not trust that you won't use xray again.  I don't believe that you respect the rules of this server.  All of that said, you don't belong on this server.

BAN APPEAL DENIED ... That is my final judgement.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:23:34 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)