September 21, 2024, 05:13:58 pm

Author Topic: Ban NSeth99  (Read 3179 times)

NSeth99

• View Profile
Ban NSeth99
« on: May 30, 2012, 07:10:13 pm »
Today, 5/30/12 I logged on opticraft to play with my friend and i had recieved a message saying The Ban Hammer Has Spoken.
 I have 4 ideas why i would have been banned.

1. Maybe because I had spammed the /pay command
2. I have been caught in a dispute with some guest named tom because i sold him a mob spawner for diamonds and he thought he could break it so he did when I left. Later on he said I ripped him off but that dispute was later fixed. And then he started saying that I stole HIS pstone when it was mine and the only time i was every near him was when i gave him the spawner and destroyed MY pstone. Tabooti had resolved the problem
3. In a recent ban appeal upon my friend i said i should be banned on his behaf for something like advertising when he didnt it was a pm. Then they soon realized he was x-ray modding and banned him again so i might have accidentaly been banned.
4. IDK PLZ TELL ME?

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
Re: Ban NSeth99
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 07:21:17 pm »

Seems like your ban is a long time,

I'll contact Bhoughton for you

NSeth99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 07:26:08 pm »
I was banned by bhoughton? Hes my friend and he knows I dont have any mods other than Optifine. I use a dockucraft light texture pack. I havent been on this server since Last Week and the last encounter I had with bhoughton was when he let me build in his town in exchange for melons.

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 09:13:55 pm »
I banned you because i found out that you were using xray, i don't think i need to justify this as i will supply with some evidence here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpGQxRHldQs&feature=youtu.be

the ban will not be lifted

Sorry, have a nice day

Bhoughton
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

NSeth99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 09:50:26 pm »
Ok bhoughton heres the truth. I did get caught using xray my account. but this was at my friends house he had the mod downloaded. I didnt use it on my computer nor did I know its on his. When we went outside to play he told me he was mining on my account for some diamonds. I said sure. He said that if he "did" find any, that I would have to give him half. After he told me that he had xray on his computer I freaked out went into all my chests and gave away the diamonds at market. Even ask ianhalmond. I had not intially used X-ray directly but it could be considered that I still had the X-ray modding done on my account. I am sorry and had no intention to cheat the server through modding. I hope you will have a bit of consideration to this post even though i have no chances of getting unbanned I just want to say that..... Im sorry I had not reported to the mods immeadiatly and kept it a secret to them. The right thing would have been to tell them that I was x-raying but that it was my friend. IF I DO NOT GET UNBANNED I would like you to atleast understand what and how i am telling you right now.  ???
Sincerely- NSeth99
FORMER trusted member  :'(

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 10:11:02 pm »
There is abosolutely NO reason to be using an x-ray, if your friend was using a mod, you shouldn't have even logged in. You will not be unbanned. The fact that you were trusted and you decided to break the rules is even worse. There will be no further discussion, Locked.

NSeth99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 08:33:26 pm »
Since, I am banned, I would like to hand over all of my items to jordansalzman. I do not know him in real life. He is just a minecraft buddy of mine and i am sure that he will be dissapointed in me for modding. Plz do, at your earliest notice, give him all my things. Thank you  :-\

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 03:37:16 am »
Since, I am banned, I would like to hand over all of my items to jordansalzman. I do not know him in real life. He is just a minecraft buddy of mine and i am sure that he will be dissapointed in me for modding. Plz do, at your earliest notice, give him all my things. Thank you  :-\

A banned individual may not transfer ownership of their items to another.

As your ban for modding is permanent, and as you admit to it, I'm locking this thread.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
  • The Ban Hammer has spoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 08:43:36 am »
As you were honest enough to admit you were using-ray,bhoughton and I have discussed, and reduced your ban to 28 days, but this is your last chance, mess up again, and you wont be comming back onto opticraft

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 08:51:41 am »
After talking to a few other moderators i have changed it to a 4 week ban. This is a one time thing, next ban will be perm!

do not disappoint me with this one or make a fool out of me.
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo