September 21, 2024, 09:57:31 am

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1787 times)

pande2

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: June 04, 2012, 07:25:09 pm »
BigBadHenz banned me i believe 2 days ago for "griefing" while at his end village i guess you could call it. I was there for one purpose- killing endermen. The village was connected through a series of pathways however they all led to locked doors. For the sole purpose of getting to the endermen i broke and then immediately replaced blocks so i could navigate throughout the village to get to the endermen. I also did some exploring using this technique and did absolutely no harm to the village replacing blocks as i went. Now i am not going to be one of those guys that calls the mod a jerk because he banned me. He's not and i realize he was just doing his job although it was a little devious for him to say he was going to let me off the hook just once only to ban me the next day (i found out when i tried to get on). That being said i will not beg for an unban however any harm that i caused to you or your villlage i am truly sorry BigBadHenz.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 11:05:07 pm »
Well, you pretty much know who to wait for to respond :P
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

pande2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:09:57 pm »
I know tabooti, i know. . .

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 03:10:35 am »
Okay, you griefed 60 blocks of my home. I let you off for that, then again after I came back I saw this.

You placed extra dirt blocks on the side ot nateneal's dirt path, I'm assuming this was your way of sneaking into my farm.

You griefed/modified 60 blocks within 10 days and an area of 100. Basically my home land is in the middle of nowhere.

You are only banned for 5 days.
And your ban will expire on June 9 22:02PM (Central Standard Time)

pande2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 02:42:16 pm »
Ok BigBadHenz you know i didnt build that path all the way out just the one on the side. Now put yourself in my shoes. You walk down this long path only to find a lets say a medium sized end village. How could ou resist yourself from going into the village and looking around. Now if this changes your mind ill be glad to be unbanned because i love your server but if your mind is still set on this then ill serve my time. One last thing though you have to admit that it was pretty awesome how i parkoured into the village. . .