September 21, 2024, 08:05:20 pm

Author Topic: SkyrimFUS_RO_DA's Ban Appeal  (Read 1577 times)

SkyrimFUS_RO_DA

• View Profile
SkyrimFUS_RO_DA's Ban Appeal
« on: June 10, 2012, 08:25:39 pm »
Please don't tell it is forever. I accidentally griefed and then the anitgrief screen showed up. :-\ What do i do?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:41:14 pm by SkyrimFUS_RO_DA »

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: How long does a ban last?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 08:29:19 pm »
Please don't tell it is forever. I accidentally griefed and then the anitgrief screen showed up. :-\ What do i do?

First thing you do is post this in the proper location.  Under support in Ban Appeals.

MOVED

Second, if you tripped a grief trap then there was no accident.  It takes 5 blocks destroyed to trip a grief trap.  The automatic grief trap is a mandatory 7 days, and it cannot be shortened.

Please wait for another mod to actually post the true details of your ban, as I can't get in the game at the moment.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 10:39:18 pm »
As ViperZeroOne already stated, griefing a grieftrap is anything but an accident. It makes no mistakes.

Please explain how you ended up griefing a grieftrap.

SkyrimFUS_RO_DA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 11:34:27 pm »
I was exploring around the northeast and there was a home near a mountain. I looked at for a while then i made a turn and started digging into the mountain right next to it. You know when it lags it sort of rewinds and glitches some stuff. That happened and then the window of the home broke. but that was only two blocks.... so I don't know what went wrong. I'll just wait the week out.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 04:33:32 am by SkyrimFUS_RO_DA »

SkyrimFUS_RO_DA

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 04:38:57 am »
If it changes anything, I take "waiting out the 7 days" back. Im really excited and itching to get back on Opticraft again. I miss the great community of players. Ever since I started playing Multiplayer Minecraft, Opticraft has had me hooked. Other servers just aren't fun. Sooo... yeah. That's how i feel. I'm not the kind of guy who would purposely destroy another's property for fun. Last thing I ever wanted on this server was to get banned. And now it happened.