September 21, 2024, 08:30:32 pm

Author Topic: Ban appeal for Lazarus_107  (Read 1549 times)

Lazarus

• View Profile
Ban appeal for Lazarus_107
« on: June 11, 2012, 04:00:23 am »
I havent logged into opticraft for some time now. Last time i was on i was in good standing with the server, or atleast i thought so. I tried to log in today and discovered i was banned, the message only said that "the banhammer has spoken". i dont know what i did to earn my ban and would like to discuss it with someone who knows. Can i mod check for me and inform me as to why i was banned?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 04:18:53 am by Lazarus »

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal for Lazarus_107
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 07:31:40 am »
Banned by BigBadHenz on May 5.
*Reason: Made a death trap, players lured into it by other players.....
* Length: Permanent.

Please wait for his response.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:15:59 am by omaroo2 »

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 07:53:30 am »
You should have been well aware from the guidelines and in which you've managed to break "9.   Killing players on purpose will result in a ban"
Zeradeth and animedude88 were lured into this trap by another player I believe, So I've rolled back your trap so it won't cause further issues.
Even if it seems you've made it in the middle of nowhere, and not many players would probably get around to it, your ban will not be lifted unless you provide me a good reason to do so.

Lazarus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 10:40:16 pm »
well ive already read through the rules and understand that ignorance of a rule isnt any defence. However the "deathtrap" i assume oyu are talking about was a buing with a bunch of cakes in it that dropped straight to the bottom level. its original purpose was to take me to a vault that i built but i could never get a mod to help me place water... i posted a sign clearly on the door stating that attempts to enter would result in death, and "I" never tryed to kill anyone with it. If i had built an extremely high tower and other players used it to kill other players would i still be punished for it, i dont see how im responsible for the players' deaths. Apart from that i have no other defense. I also dont understand why such a passive offense has resulted in such a harsh punishment when i had witnessed more obnoxious and more blatant offenses punished more leniently. It would be nice if the Perm ban was lifted, but if it cannot be done then it was nice to play on the server.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 10:43:08 pm by Lazarus »