September 21, 2024, 10:55:43 pm

Author Topic: Slayingkenny  (Read 1412 times)

bubblekiller

• View Profile
Slayingkenny
« on: June 20, 2012, 01:33:51 am »
Can i plz have the mod who banned slayingkenny plz reply iv have 2 more in the past 2 months its a perm so plz my bro is upset and really sorry and asking for one more change i will personly make sure it does not happen again plz hove him one more shot.

-thanks bubblekiller
[/img]http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjsKgDAMANA9p8gFBOvvAIoOrgrOKQYJ1ghJe3833_zGN0aymxkWMc84JXLHhzMlXIrLqzjrJcpsEP-7ZTJc-RQ4RDMbbkVNnL/

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
Re: Slayingkenny
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 01:35:58 am »
Personal question here, how many brothers do you have??

Ps I'm not at a computer atm so I can't get in game.
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 01:37:24 am »
This was a quote from XpLoZzIv on the last appeal you made concerning Slayingkenny:

Sorry for inactivity been away for a few days now.
I banned your brother for griefing houses and making 1X1 tower's all over the place.
The damage he did was very bad... it was over 150 blocks and towers going up to about 23 blocks long.
I'm sorry but i'm going to have to keep your brother banned for good, due to the damage he did to the town.

bubblekiller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 01:42:05 am »
I Promise u he is sorry and it will ny happen again and ihave 2 and they share the acount of slayingkenny so im not sure wat one did it, but one really injoys this server the other one plays a dif server.
[/img]http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjsKgDAMANA9p8gFBOvvAIoOrgrOKQYJ1ghJe3833_zGN0aymxkWMc84JXLHhzMlXIrLqzjrJcpsEP-7ZTJc-RQ4RDMbbkVNnL/