September 22, 2024, 03:26:32 am

Author Topic: why am I banned?  (Read 1598 times)

primalme

• View Profile
why am I banned?
« on: June 19, 2012, 09:59:18 pm »
hey i went to get on today and it says i am banned but i havent been on for 3 days ? why is this ?

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
Re: why am I banned?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:26:54 pm »
Hi there, I banned you because I was called in by Thorgrim102 for a grief and found that you and DrDrilldo had worked together on destroying over 400 blocks between the two of you. I have proof of this if you wish to see it I will post it, but the ban is 6 days long and I think that is more than fair for the damage and chaos you and DrDrilldo caused to Thorgrim102's home, farm, and property.

codepmman

• View Profile
Re: why am I banned?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 02:00:47 am »
In all actuallity it was well over 400... because ecorrigall missed about 100 or so blocks bringing the totall closer to 600 between the 2 rollbacks. 600 blocks.. 6 days sounds like 100 blocks perday. now that in itself is an incredably low ban period, considering the auto ban will give 7 days for 5 blocks. you're lucky she dealt with it first. I would of perma banned both of you. I do understand that you had an acomplice and therefore can not take full responsibility, but know this next time (and there better not be a next time) i will be pushing for a perma ban.
Creepin........Like a boss

BECAUSE IM BIGGER THAN YOU