September 28, 2024, 11:21:50 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - ScottishChamp  (Read 8669 times)

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - ScottishChamp
« on: June 21, 2012, 05:42:45 pm »

Timezone: GMT

Were u recommended by anyone: I have not asked(If you want please put name in its very helpful)

Why you should be mod:

I Feel i should be a moderator on smp because....i have played on this server for months now.
I Know what i am doing and i have got more popular from guests-members-trusted-mods-and ops.
I feel my time has come now from playing on opticraft and would like to take a big step from playing opticraft now to becoming a mod.The reason why i put a mod app in is because i would now like to help people being griefed and get opticraft an even bigger server.I Play on the server about 6hours a day and i have mainly since i have played on opticraft.
I have had a break:(Due to family reasons.) yes i have had a break from opticraft i did not play on any other server at that point.I simply did not play minecraft during my break i did stuff not related to minecraft at the point of time.I have been back on opticraft for a couple weeks since my break and going to be on opticraft for many more to come.As a mod i will work on forums and on server.It is a big thing to do to become a mod and i think i am prepared to do it.In my spare time on opticraft i try my best to ask people if they are needing help with water or info if i would get the mod position i would not ask that too much but i would of course help people form the helpop command either placing lava,water or lighting nether portals or netherack and of course try my best to get less grief on opticraft.It is a hard job being a mod,taking time from in real life into opticraft ( I have alot of time spare for opticraft since summer holiday/vacation and     i have already been on holiday/vacation so i will have a lot of spare time which will go into opticraft).I feel i have already put alot of time in to opticraft by as a member i had just played and basically survive then i got trusted rank and i feel i have done good process with trusted asking people for water and when people they /msg me i never never turn them down and feel that i have done a good role as a trusted rank on opticraft.I play on opticraft alot i have feel i have put a lot of effort and time in opticraft over my 6 month stay with opticraft i play opticraft at least 6hours a day normally but since school is finished i have put mainly about 10 hours a day so far which is alot of time in real life and i feel i put about 1hour out of that 10 asking people if they need help info or water i ask that now and then and normally get about Three /msg asking for water help or info.I have been trusted now for about 2-3months on opticraft and i have loved every minute of it!! :D. This is my 3rd moderator application so you see i am eager for being mod.I have a really good time zone for being mod as in the morning when i wake up there is around 30-40 people online around 1mod at times recently i have seen 0 on still.then around dinner time for me there is about 50-75 people online about 3-4mods are on and before i go to bed there is 100-... Online but that is late in the uk.As trusted at the moment well as trusted at the moment i ask now and then if people need water and i do not abuse commands.I always do and always will follow the /rules and i really really hate grief in minecraft destroying other peoples property stealing it is not good and will not be accepted if i get the mod position i will try my very best to lower griefing happening.I will not be one of those people who if i get mod works for a week then disappears and does not come back i will do my duty's as mod that is the reason i am putting my application in not just because i can fly and do everything i am putting my application in to help those getting griefed etc.I Will try be as active as i can and i will not let you guys down!.I may be 13 but i am mature and smart for my age.I firmly know some of the commands and would love to help join the mod team when they need the help.I know the sacrifices i need to make to become a mod and i no how much hours you will need to put in to help.I have read what ViperZeroOne posted about becoming a mod and putting a moderator application in and i fully read it and know what i need to do. I hope it was not to long and boring but i would like to do a big thanks to everyone supporting me on this great journey in opticraft. *NOTE* I have been adding in more to my mod app.
Ending: Thank you for taking your time to read my long mod app i hope it was interesting.
                                                           Thanks
                                                                     ScottishChamp

minerman12321

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - ScottishChamp
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 05:46:27 pm »
ScottishChamp is a really good player he helps lots of people and is a great trusted.

I think he would be a really good addition to the mod team.  ;D

Lema

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 06:00:19 pm »
Supported

ScottishChamp

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 06:04:59 pm »
Wow Thanks Minerman,Radlam It means alot for the support =)

▲▼Dunderheid▼▲

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 06:45:25 pm »
I think scottish is such a great trusted player, he should already be a mod! He has been on the server for a long time and is

Supported :D

/powertool spawnmob giant

click click click click click

teehee

ScottishChamp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 07:56:38 pm »
haha thanks dunder! =D Love wat u did with the supported.

Jowee20

• Jowee20 Co-Mayor of Shifting Sands
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 07:36:18 am »
HEY SCOTTISH!

Supported, he always helps people and very kind to many people too , it would be a mistake to reject him!

Jowee20

Absolutely round is the way i like my cookies ;)

ScottishChamp

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 11:27:56 am »
Hey JOWEE!
Thanks very much for that it means alot.

Lema

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 07:49:24 pm »
Don't reply on every single support because it ends up becoming spamming

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 02:11:53 am »
I Do not know him very much. But he seems like a good guy and I believer he might have the makings of a mod!

eolhc2

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 02:23:07 pm »
Supported. :)

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 08:41:48 pm »
Supported all the way!

ScottishChamp

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 08:44:47 pm »
Wow Thanks Theone,Chloe And weirauch it is deaply apreciated  ;D

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 09:48:41 pm »
Scottish is a good Communtiy player, He should become a mod and he is a great person.

Supported

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 09:54:10 pm »
Scottich the Champion!
-Supported
I believe you would be a good moderator.
As you said, popular, known and I would say, mature and with more actions than words..