September 22, 2024, 06:32:07 am

Author Topic: Please Unban 1049parkavenue  (Read 1589 times)

elksman

• View Profile
Please Unban 1049parkavenue
« on: June 23, 2012, 01:38:07 am »
dear opticraft,

i am very sorry for my friend, 1049parkavenue's actions. the reson was because he built in front of my shop and also stole some wood from darkmo123's home. i know darkmo and i know i will convince darkmo to forgive 1049parkavenue for his actions.
also, the wood darkmo used to create his house was my wood. also, the shelter he built in front of my shop, i have forgiven him. i am very sorry for 1049parkavenue's actions and will try my hardest to prevent him from greifing.
so please unban 1049parkavenue.

-Elksman127

P.S.
 i am also a friend of 1049parkavenue and have been waiting a week for him to get on
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 12:39:37 pm by elksman »

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Please Unban 1049parkavenue
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 02:06:42 am »
dear opticraft,

i am very sorry for my fiend, 1049parkavenue's actions. the reson was because he built in front of my shop and also stole some wood from darkmo123's home. i know darkmo and i know i will convince darkmo to forgive 1049parkavenue for his actions.
also, the wood darkmo used to create his house was my wood. also, the shelter he built in front of my shop, i have forgiven him. i am very sorry for 1049parkavenue's actions and will try my hardest to prevent him from greifing.
so please unban 1049parkavenue.

-Elksman127

P.S.
 i am also a friend of 1049parkavenue and have been waiting a week for him to get on

While you're waiting for information on the ban, it might help if darkmo123 came on here and said himself that he forgives parkavenue's actions.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 02:09:52 am »
perma banned by arsenic shark
please wait for response

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 03:07:25 pm »
I permanently banned him from the server as he griefed.

He griefed 203 blocks and as few as I'm concerned that is a lot of blocks, a grief trap bans you for breaking 5 blocks.

I know you forgive him and all that but the thing is, Can i trust him. I have not heard from him and why he did that and until I do I cannot decide to lower the ban.  What if I was to unban him according to the fact you trust him enough and then he griefs again.

So until he replies to the ban appeal then he will stay banned.