September 21, 2024, 07:44:26 pm

Author Topic: Drkruler500s Ban Appeal  (Read 1188 times)

efefr

• View Profile
Drkruler500s Ban Appeal
« on: July 06, 2012, 05:43:59 pm »
Hey all, today i was banned and i want to be unbanned because the mod who banned me did not no the situation. I was working for raul and clearing stuff out. I saw on the chat that kennycraft was selling diamonds (39 for 3000$). I got paid and i went to kennys to buy. i paid him 3000 and he said hold on. so i waited for like 30 mins and i still got no diamonds. then i got mad. i found kenny and i said give me the diamonds and he didn't so i destroyed three windows, on cobblestone and 2 ladders. he still didn't give me the diamonds even though i paid the one of the mods came, saw one window broken and banned me.

Do you take responsibility: Yes, I did Grief him

Do you think you should be banned: No, Kenny robbed me and I needed a way to get his attention

I think I should be unbanned because kennycraft robbed me so I feel it is only fair that I got back at him. At the time i was angry and looking back on it I think that was i did was harsh and i overreacted. please give me a chance.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Drkruler500s Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 06:02:39 pm »
I can't tell you who banned you as im not ingame, but there is absolutely NO reason to grief. You always have to be careful with player shops.

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
Re: Drkruler500s Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 09:13:54 pm »