September 27, 2024, 10:37:30 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application- Wolfinsteen  (Read 2481 times)

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
Moderator Application- Wolfinsteen
« on: June 25, 2012, 12:20:53 am »
Timezone:est(eastern standard time)
Join Date:of the server? Jeez I can't even remember... But I think it was several weeks ago. This profile was made because of my natural ability to forget a password...
Were you recommended by anyone?: For Trusted rank? I was recommended by ecorrigall and promoted by Wratkie. For Moderator? Not that I know of.
Why you should become a moderator: I believe that I should become a moderator because I like to help things out. I like it when the server runs smoothly and when I know I can have people to rely on if anybody ever wrecks my art. As a moderator, our duty is to know the rules and to enforce them. I believe that I am capable of such responsibity. I have read the rules several times and try(I do) as hard as I can to stay within them. I have had severAl experiences where I needed to rely on somebody and a moderator+ was there for me. I really appreciated it and would love to help others feel the same way. If in fact I do make moderator, it will be my greatest pleasure to say to the other mods and ops who have headaches because of the tickets "Don't worry guys, I got this.". It would be a very happy time in my minecraft life if I got accepted into the ranks of moderator. Not only would I find the time to help players out, I could help other moderators too. Another reason I believe I can take on this role is because I know how it feels to want to quit minecraft because somebody ruined my creation and I would love to be there to help other players with that problem. Anytime that I need to sacrifice game time for moderator time, I will.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:33:26 am by Wolffinsteen »
Son of a brick! You made your bed now sheep in it! Also, scoot over, I don't have mush room.

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Application- Wolfinsteen
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 08:51:02 pm »
;D Supported buddy.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 10:54:04 pm »
Supported :)

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 10:40:05 pm »
Hey thanks crabby and thanks mrtage. It means alot that I have some support. It's been a while since I was on because I was on vacation and was moving to New Jersey at the same time. Thanks guys. ;D
Son of a brick! You made your bed now sheep in it! Also, scoot over, I don't have mush room.

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 02:29:20 am »
Thanks Scottish! Means alot!

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 03:17:46 am »
Unfortunately, rejected. Thank you for your application.

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 06:12:03 am »
Okay thanks relkeb. Ill try again some other time. May I ask why, if I am allowed?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 06:13:19 am »
Okay thanks relkeb. Ill try again some other time. May I ask why, if I am allowed?

Thats for you to figure out.

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 07:04:58 am »
alright alicia. thanks anyway. you always afk when i has qs for you. but not when i have qs for relkeb lol. thanks again.