September 21, 2024, 01:43:47 pm

Author Topic: [CONSOLE] Jewel724 Appeal  (Read 1166 times)

Jewel724

• View Profile
[CONSOLE] Jewel724 Appeal
« on: July 15, 2012, 12:07:53 am »
-Did you break any of the rules? (Yes-Griefed unintentionally)
- Did you grief another players work? (I looked aorund the house, I had no idea whose it was.. I saw some trees and needed some wood. No idea that it was planted there by someone.)
- Did you swear excessively? (No, I monitor my language.)
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? (Not intentionally. If my griefing without knowing that the items were owned made anyone upset, then I apologize.)
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? (No. I don't do things like that online or in Minecraft. It's not right.)
(My ban history page: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=jewel724 )
Oh, and it's an auto grief detection ban. I had no idea that the wood I was chopping was owned.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:48:20 am by Xeadin »

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Benwin2] Jewel724 Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 02:44:46 am »
Unfortunately you triggered an automatic grief trap, as you stated.  This is a mandatory 7 day ban, and there is no way to get around it.  Please, in the future, be careful about what blocks you attempt to break.  If they look even remotely like they are owned by someone, leave them alone.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Jewel724

• View Profile
Re: [CONSOLE] Jewel724 Appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 02:53:35 am »
Sure thing, Viper. Will do.