September 21, 2024, 05:25:59 pm

Author Topic: [awesomealicia] caitslove Appeal  (Read 1353 times)

caitslove

• View Profile
[awesomealicia] caitslove Appeal
« on: July 17, 2012, 02:54:00 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=caitslove

"made a /home in my village without my permission, possibly killed villagers"

I made that /home ages ago and the records can be checked that I haven't used it recently because I haven't voted and therefore cannot use that /home. I have not and never would kill any villagers because they will be important when the next update comes out. I have never seen any rule against setting a /home in a village and I never meant any disrespect by it. If setting a /home there was against the rules then let me make you aware that I'm a reasonable adult and I will comply with the rules. But a ban on the pretenses that I could possibly have killed villagers just sounds like slander. I would appreciate a removal of this ban on the grounds that my /home was never made with the intention of causing harm to awesomealicia or the villagers within the village and the presumption that I killed villagers is false.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] caitslove Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 03:06:01 am »
I kept finding that my sheep were sheered, and my pigs were killed. Not only that, but my villagers were being killed too. Ill remove your ban, but please change your home.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 03:08:19 am by awesomealicia »

caitslove

• View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] caitslove Appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 03:29:59 am »
I am sorry these things are happening to your village but I sincerely hope you understand that I haven't done any of these things and when I next log in, I will change my /home.