June 29, 2024, 03:50:24 pm

Author Topic: [omaroo2] HDC14 Appeal  (Read 1994 times)

HDC14

• View Profile
[omaroo2] HDC14 Appeal
« on: July 18, 2012, 03:12:13 pm »
Ref: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=HDC14

Dear Sirs, I was banned from using Minecraft in April of this year for griefing 6 bricks from another users house. I accept that this was a stupid action that I undertook whilst with my friends encouraged me to do this. I realise that my behaviour was unacceptable and if permitted to continue using Minecraft would certainly not repeat this action or any other action that would breach the rules.

I would like to apologise for the hurt that this may have caused the griefed user, hope that you accept my apology and will consider my request to be reinstated.

Thank you

HDC14

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:28:27 pm by Xeadin »

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
Re: omaroo2 HDC14 Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 04:08:47 pm »
I hardly believe that omaroo2 would give you a permanent ban for griefing 6 blocks. Please wait for him to respond.

HDC14

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 06:06:40 pm »
may you just unban me please.

opticraft is the only decent server around and with me banned from it im becoming very frustrated.

ive never griefed apart from that one time i dont feel i should of been banned permanently for that one incident.

please can i just be pardoned.

HDC14

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 06:34:22 pm »
may you just unban me please.

opticraft is the only decent server around and with me banned from it im becoming very frustrated.

ive never griefed apart from that one time i dont feel i should of been banned permanently for that one incident.

please can i just be pardoned.

HDC14

omaroo2 is the only mod who has the responsibility of unbanning you. just wait for him to see this.