September 21, 2024, 11:03:31 am

Author Topic: [awesomealicia] darkmerch1337 appeal  (Read 1202 times)

I_like_thai_food64

• View Profile
[awesomealicia] darkmerch1337 appeal
« on: July 20, 2012, 07:15:03 pm »
Hello whoever reads this; I believe I was banned for play a note block excessively in Chuckle_Bunny's shop. Yes he told me stop, I refused, but couldn't of this been handled differently? He could of said please, or the banning mod could of gave me a warning that if I didn't stop I'd receive a SEVEN DAY ban! I did receive a seven day ban, but none of the two listed above occurred. The link to ban information; http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=darkmerch1337 if you could appeal this, please do so, it will be appreciated, thank you, goodbye.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                              darkmerch1337

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] darkmerch1337 appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 07:22:41 pm »
I rolled back your actions, and you destroyed a few blocks. It looked like you were attempting to grief.

I_like_thai_food64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 07:36:02 pm »
I didn't keep the blocks, I accidentally destroyed the noteblock, so I let myself behind the wall picked it up placed the note block, picked up the wooden plank placed it back to match the wall as it was and resumed playing the noteblock. It that such an offense? Fixing my mistake as to put everything back as it was? If you really think I would want to grief, think twice       because I have no past bans until now. And I never will after this ban is settled and resolved. So think. Placing everything back in order, THEN he asks for a moderator to come take action, but you could of warned me that what i was doing was grief. But placing a block where it was, after I fixed my mistake, is not griefing.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 07:43:08 pm »
Pardon. Dont let this happen again.