September 21, 2024, 08:07:01 pm

Author Topic: [Xeadin] gotendz Appeal  (Read 2072 times)

gotendz

• View Profile
[Xeadin] gotendz Appeal
« on: July 21, 2012, 02:58:23 pm »
Im told i was banned for xray and i have no clue how they can say that.. i have not used xray i dont even understand how to install a hack... i am a normal every day player this is totally unfair. please help me.

PS my girlfriend got banned aswell for asking a mod what haoppend... any help please?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:35:10 pm by Xeadin »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [Xeadin] gotendz Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 03:49:01 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=gotendz

Ohai. I'm sure you're wondering why you were banned for x-ray. Me and a few other moderators were investigating a deathpit that you had set up at your home. If you don't know what 'deathpit' means, it's a very long vertical shaft that kills people who fall in. Even if it was unintentional, it still is not okay to have. Also, we found that this pit led to lengthy 1x2 tunnels that led STRAIGHT to ores. You didn't even place torches while mining and yet you dug right to them like it was no problem. We have methods and commands that help us track and differ normal miners from x-ray miners.

In one instance, this tunnel led right on top of a chest in a mineshaft. I'm not sure if you know this, but normal players would NEVER know the exact position of a single chest or anything of the sort WITHOUT making multiple guesses-- this was done without any second guesses.

(click to show/hide)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 09:20:55 pm »
Just to back Xeadin up, even though he doesn't really need it, I'm verifying that I was one of the mods that checked this out last night and I agreed 100% with his decision to ban for X-Ray.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 09:26:46 pm »
yes i saw it as well and agreed that it was xray.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 09:29:08 pm »
I've seen a few caves of his, they did look like he was using x-ray but I wasn't so sure because it wasn't large enough to provide enough proof.

PS my girlfriend got banned aswell for asking a mod what haoppend... any help please?
What is your girlfriends username in-game? She should have not been banned for asking what happened.

---><--- Click the monkey

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 01:36:56 am »
I've seen a few caves of his, they did look like he was using x-ray but I wasn't so sure because it wasn't large enough to provide enough proof.

What is your girlfriends username in-game? She should have not been banned for asking what happened.

Unless she has the same IP address, which would be a possible ban evasion.  Best leave that decision up to Xeadin.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 02:59:51 am »
Unless his gf's account starts to exhibit any kind of destructive behavior or if he uses it as a form of ban evasion, that account will not be banned as of yet.

The account, gotendz, will remain banned. Even if this doesn't turn out to be definitive x-ray, that account will still serve a temporary restriction for creating the vertical shaft in his home. He also had a PStone placed there, which would've prevented non-mods from covering up the hole.