September 21, 2024, 10:47:06 pm

Author Topic: [mr_mr_mr] ellarosejeffrey says sorry but it was a joke between her and a friend  (Read 1489 times)

ellarosejeffrey

• View Profile
hello there,
ive recently found out i have beened banned again!?
last time my appeal was closed and i was able to go back on, as i didnt not deserve the ban

and again i have supposedly written something on someones building
yet i dont know doomskull

it was a joke between me and my boyfriend, and he friend elgods.
sma1989 and elgods will back me up that it was a joke me and my boyfriend we'r playing on elgods, it was not doomskuls building, it was elgods, and it's an on going joke which did not offend him!?

if i have offended anyone i am sorry, i thought it would have been removed by sam1989 or elgods soon after.

im sorry,

but i dont understand who doomskull is. he doesnt build in or near our town, fyrestone.

thanks for taking your time to read.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=ellarosejeffrey

the last ban, wasnt true and they unbanned me straight away, and the first ban, my sister was playing on my account and got banned.

thanks again =))
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:28:41 pm by xDeeKay »

DizzyMonkeyz

• You may have Steak... But i have banana cake!
    • View Profile
Hello my brother is Sam1989 and elgods is my brothers friend. They both live across the road from me and ellarosejeffrey
is my brother girlfriend (sam1989). This doomskull is somone neither of us now plus we have opend a new village called Fyrestone. We have not stopped working on this project for the past 1-2 weeks. Ellarosejeffrey elgods beaubeau92 sam1989 and myself Dizzymonkeyz are owners of this village (Fyrestone) in the members world we have been loyal and respect towards others. We all understand the consiquences of griefing or even doing illegal things such as making Cobble farms. We respect the server and the rules that apply with the server. Basicallt what im saying is that we are legit on the Opticraft server and wouldnt do anything to upset or disturb others.

Thanks for the time

Dizzymonkeyz

(EllaroseJeffrey is an awesome builder. Should check out our village)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
It seems like you guys think you know what you're talking about. Are you guys talking about this?:
(click to show/hide)

---><--- Click the monkey

ellarosejeffrey

• View Profile
yes, that is on my friend elgods and sams building, and niether were offended, its a joke, and i thought it would have been removed straight away, its not anything towards anyone, it is meaningless and i am very sorry if i offended anyone!

i call it them all the time, its nothing bad to me, or them

i understand how it can be considered inappropriate, and yes i am sincerely sorry, and it very childish of me, i was rather bored and we were mucking about.

i did not think anyone would see it before it was removed, and nobody would have been offended

and to doomskul i am very sorry too, but i was told this was thier building, elgods and /or sam1989

please! could you pardon this, im addicted to this game, i love it. we are in the middle of producing our all village, and its looking very good so far! this server is great and i would be bummed out if i couldnt use it!

thanks for taking your time to read
x

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Doomskul made most of the place, but elgods made a tiny little bit of it and has access to one of the chests. It seems like you've learned your lesson and I will unban you, be more careful next time.

---><--- Click the monkey

ellarosejeffrey

• View Profile
thankyou so much! i have, it will NOT happen again! =))