October 05, 2024, 12:07:37 am

Author Topic: Trading Ps-Stones For Villagers  (Read 1655 times)

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Trading Ps-Stones For Villagers
« on: August 12, 2012, 10:00:51 pm »
Hi All,

Today I have finally started my village and have started breeding. The next step I would like to take is to protect my village. I am asking that people could trade PsStones for villagers say like 5 villagers (plus transport) for one diamond psstone. I dont want to travel to far but I am willing to make somewhat of a journey. I live in the south-east corner of the member-world map. So if anyone would like to trade can you please post on this topic.

Thank you,
High Roller
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

manlikezebraman

• View Profile
Re: Trading Ps-Stones For Villagers
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 10:23:37 pm »
I have a few suggestions that may help u if u edit this proposal more people would do this and u would have a easier time if u did 2 villages and transport for a lapis ps stone not many people have diamond ps stones this is just a suggestion hope it helped and good luck with UR village!!!

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 10:26:17 pm »
I can donate some free coal ps I have stored in my house in the memeber world.  However I already co-own a village with some people.

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 12:44:54 am »
Ok thanks FNV
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 11:08:59 pm »
I have a village in the south of the member world literary on the worlds boarder with a railline.
I'm Back BABY!