September 21, 2024, 05:16:43 pm

Author Topic: MonsTheSexy appeal  (Read 3055 times)

MonsTheSexy

• View Profile
MonsTheSexy appeal
« on: August 10, 2012, 08:38:17 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=MonsTheSexy  :-\
-Way to offend my perfect fine skin.... I clearly have appropriate cloths this isnt kindergarden nothing pg13+ >.>
-I did not grief or destroy a single block on this server. Don't lie to me >:(

Your arguement is invalid... please try again. I just joined this server and get treated like this :(

:(
EDIT: It is not a stipper skin, im a succubus...nya
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 08:40:43 am by MonsTheSexy »

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: MonsTheSexy appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 08:47:21 am »
I AGREEE!
Agreeing won't help anything.
You yourself have your own ban appeal, it's better for you to lay low.

TheFulcan

• Humanity is beginning to scare me.
  • ASK Google NOT FULCAN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 08:56:58 am »
OK obviously this metro guy was the other I had banned. . neither of you will get off the ban until your time is over, If your underwear are showing then yeah, it appears as a stripper to me. . yes this is fairly PG13 read the rules on the server. . we have children playing. You greifed me by flipping redstone switches in my town as well as being annoying AFTER told to leave, you disrespected me as a moderator by calling names and refusing to leave my town when told and I was getting complaints from members (not guests like yourself) about your vulgar language and private messaging profanity. I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT nor will I UNBAN you. . keep trying to lie and disrespect our moderators and its means for a permaban. .
~We all live in a world of blocks~
~I wear shoes you may wear socks~
~Some are demons some are Steve~
~I banned three elves last Xmas eve~
~Some are Bieber some are dead~
~Some are standing on their head~
~Congrats to those who are their own~
~OH my oh my how they have grown~
(guess what it

MonsTheSexy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 08:59:23 am »
I DO NOT know anyone named metro. . I banned a Mons and a another guy with X's all over his name , not so much for greifing but because you were in my town and roaming in MY Protection field. I asked you both politely to leave. . I was messages "No" and "quit telling us what to do" etc. followed by the Mons guy flipping switches and messing with redstone circuits in my town. I have both these players fair warning to leave and neither complied. Both were given a three day ban. . For lack of respect not just towards me but other players were also complaining of their vulgar language. . also note both were guests. I WILL not unban them until the three days wears off, in which they need to learn respect for the other players of the game. Also Evan did not say a word to me after I banned them.
Roaming around a town was not what i was doing i was visiting a friend who wanted me to join the server... one
two... I did not mess up redstone circuits? all i did was hit a switch where is sign said hit the switch, it was also in you so called "protection field of magical cookies" so whats the problem to begin with.... can i get a name of a single person who complain about my language... not kiddiewih we joined the server and were messing around he can testify if i lobest him to doith such.... >.>

MonsTheSexy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 09:02:00 am »
OK obviously this metro guy was the other I had banned. . neither of you will get off the ban until your time is over, If your underwear are showing then yeah, it appears as a stripper to me. . yes this is fairly PG13 read the rules on the server. . we have children playing. You greifed me by flipping redstone switches in my town as well as being annoying AFTER told to leave, you disrespected me as a moderator by calling names and refusing to leave my town when told and I was getting complaints from members (not guests like yourself) about your vulgar language and private messaging profanity. I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT nor will I UNBAN you. . keep trying to lie and disrespect our moderators and its means for a permaban. .
I play on a bigger family server then this one and it is not a stripper skin idk what strippers you look at but not a stripper skin i'd rather have someone else look at check... also i have horns like a succubus soo.... oktaku ftw
flipping a switch is not griefing in any minecraft..
-you said i should leave and i replied that i was visiting a friend..? that is allz
Im not being disrespectable or lieing that is all you my friend.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:27:36 am by MonsTheSexy »

TheFulcan

• Humanity is beginning to scare me.
  • ASK Google NOT FULCAN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 10:04:29 am »
I will now withdraw your three day ban and make it permanent. enjoy your life. Learn to not disrespect moderators. Bye.
~We all live in a world of blocks~
~I wear shoes you may wear socks~
~Some are demons some are Steve~
~I banned three elves last Xmas eve~
~Some are Bieber some are dead~
~Some are standing on their head~
~Congrats to those who are their own~
~OH my oh my how they have grown~
(guess what it

MonsTheSexy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 10:19:21 am »
I will now withdraw your three day ban and make it permanent. enjoy your life. Learn to not disrespect moderators. Bye.
Lol dont get mad because your wrong.. Biggest staff abuse ive seen yet.
If this server was of at least moderate then this would be reviewed by another staff member... so ill have to see ^.^
Rules
1.   No destroying or modifying other players blocks (griefing)
2.   No mods or hacks at all, Optifine is ok.
3.   Do not create any obscene structures or signs
4.   No excessive swearing
5.   Do not spam the chat or repeat yourself with nonsense
6.   Please do not advertise other servers
7.   No harassing of other users
8.   Please do not ask for ranks
9.   Killing players on purpose will result in a ban
10.   Use common sense before you act. If part of you thinks what you are doing is wrong then don’t do it.

well where is this magical rule i broke? is it invisible now?

Note: The in-game version does not mention anything that i could have broken either.............
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:26:31 am by MonsTheSexy »

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 10:28:55 am »
Lol dont get mad because your wrong.. Biggest staff abuse ive seen yet.
If this server was of at least moderate then this would be reviewed by another staff member... so ill have to see ^.^
Rules
1.   No destroying or modifying other players blocks (griefing)
2.   No mods or hacks at all, Optifine is ok.
3.   Do not create any obscene structures or signs
4.   No excessive swearing
5.   Do not spam the chat or repeat yourself with nonsense
6.   Please do not advertise other servers
7.   No harassing of other users
8.   Please do not ask for ranks
9.   Killing players on purpose will result in a ban
10.   Use common sense before you act. If part of you thinks what you are doing is wrong then don’t do it.

well where is this magical rule i broke? is it invisible now?

Note: The in-game version does not mention anything that i could have broken either.............
Rule 10 kinda says it all.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 10:30:14 am »

Trolling him in his town and not listening when asked to leave sounds like a lack of common sense to me.

Edit: Ninja'd by SoulKnight lol

MonsTheSexy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 01:30:02 pm »
I DO NOT know anyone named metro. . I banned a Mons and a another guy with X's all over his name , not so much for greifing but because you were in my town and roaming in MY Protection field. I asked you both politely to leave. . I was messages "No" and "quit telling us what to do" etc. followed by the Mons guy flipping switches and messing with redstone circuits in my town. I have both these players fair warning to leave and neither complied. Both were given a three day ban. . For lack of respect not just towards me but other players were also complaining of their vulgar language. . also note both were guests. I WILL not unban them until the three days wears off, in which they need to learn respect for the other players of the game. Also Evan did not say a word to me after I banned them.
Roaming around a town was not what i was doing i was visiting a friend who wanted me to join the server... one
two... I did not mess up redstone circuits? all i did was hit a switch where is sign said hit the switch, it was also in you so called "protection field of magical cookies" so whats the problem to begin with.... can i get a name of a single person who complain about my language... not kiddiewih we joined the server and were messing around he can testify if i lobest him to doith such.... >.>
read teh words i did none of such

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 01:50:52 pm »
Just leave. We have no room for people like you that constantly throw bombshells at the staff for NO REASON.

Your ban is permanent. Go find another server to annoy staff on.