September 21, 2024, 02:02:41 pm

Author Topic: [bantam2] Hoopla9's Ban Appeal  (Read 1191 times)

bombers33

• View Profile
[bantam2] Hoopla9's Ban Appeal
« on: August 12, 2012, 04:17:30 am »
Okay, so recently I was banned (by bantam2) and when I looked at the reason why it says I was griefing. I think this is because a user was leaving the server and messaged me (I had helped him before) that I could take his nether rock from his house because he knew I was always looking for nether rock. So I went to his house and took some nether rock. Since he gave me permission I did not think I would be banned. I think I should be unbanned because this was very unfair because I had permission by the user to do this. I hope you take this into consideration. Thank you.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=hoopla9
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 10:43:43 am by BigBadHenz »

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: Hoopla9's Ban Appeal (bantam2)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 04:56:10 am »
I did not find this griefed house on my own accord, I was called over to fix the grief by the owner. You say that the owner gave you permission to take it but unless you have proof that he/she said that, I cannot believe you. Anyone can say that someone allowed them to grief something. Also, the house/farm did not look cleanly torn down, random blocks were taken and it was left not removed, but torn apart. By modifying another players blocks, supposedly with permission, probably without permission, you were griefing and therefore I had to ban you. Unless you can get proof that you were allowed, your ban will stick.

bombers33

• View Profile
Re: Hoopla9's Ban Appeal (bantam2)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 05:01:54 am »
I can't talk to the person I don't know him personally plus he said he was leaving the server. There is no other way?

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: [bantam2] Hoopla9's Ban Appeal
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 02:21:58 am »
I will check in-game if he is inactive or not. If he is, I will shorten the ban.