September 21, 2024, 07:58:40 pm

Author Topic: hipeople482 Ban appeal  (Read 1281 times)

hipeople482

• View Profile
hipeople482 Ban appeal
« on: August 11, 2012, 12:52:54 pm »
Hi guys I am posting this just to clarify why i was banned because I didnt know that my protection stones harmed anyone. I placed them all on un tampered ground with the hopes of building a new place for a bunch of community shops. I don't plan on getting un banned but why does it matter if i had many previous bans? I didnt know that because i had other bans TheFulcan would ban me for placing like 4 p stones down. I am sorry and I would just like to get some clarification. And just a side note here could you rename my ps in my tower at my "/home hipeople" to have the owner changed to "alieninvder" he is a good friend and I know he will use it well. Thanks all the mods and operators that helped me with that project. I am sorry I "griefed" anyone. If i was told they were too close to someone i could have moved them.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
Re: hipeople482 Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 04:37:29 pm »

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 11:40:04 am »

TheFulcan

• Humanity is beginning to scare me.
  • ASK Google NOT FULCAN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 10:59:25 am »
I banned you because you did not count out the spaces for your protection stones and a few of them were interfering with a town nearby making it so the owners of the buildings could not build. I will unban you but note that all the protection stones that were misplaced were removed from the map and burned so they no longer exist. there were 6 that i counted. sorry for the inconvenience however, you must be more careful next time and don't just go placing random protections near towns and structures. Once again I will un-ban you but be careful next time.
~We all live in a world of blocks~
~I wear shoes you may wear socks~
~Some are demons some are Steve~
~I banned three elves last Xmas eve~
~Some are Bieber some are dead~
~Some are standing on their head~
~Congrats to those who are their own~
~OH my oh my how they have grown~
(guess what it