September 21, 2024, 02:57:44 pm

Author Topic: [Scotty602AB] The_Gadway Appeal  (Read 1799 times)

The_Gadway

• View Profile
[Scotty602AB] The_Gadway Appeal
« on: July 23, 2012, 12:52:18 am »
Link to banned: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=The_Gadway
I was banned for rude texts on signs in Kurdman899's town, and I am banned for 14 days.

The reason I think I should get un-banned is because my younger brother was the one who put up the signs on my account. I know I shouldn't have stayed logged-in on minecraft when I am out of the room, which makes it somewhat my fault. I really want to apologize for what happened to your server, and I won't let it happen again. It would mean a lot to me and my friends if you could un-banned my account. Thank you for reading my Appeal.

Forever in your debt,
      The_Gadway

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
Re: [Scotty602AB] The_Gadway Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 05:21:22 am »
The whole: my brother, my sister, my cousin. Doesnt fly here. You and only You are responsible for your account. The final call is up to Scotty602AB. I suggest either way to unclick the save password box on your minecraft so no one else ever uses your account again

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 09:22:49 am »
Your lucky you haven't been perma-banned as that was your 3rd ban so I would count yourself lucky this time. If it was up to me I would have perma-banned you for your previous bans as well...Unfortunately Scotty602AB is currently unavaliable so I wouldn't expect a judgement anytime soon so your ban will stay so...

Regards,
Bahrain

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
  • The Ban Hammer has spoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 05:45:10 pm »
Yeah. judging by your other bans with things like "you fap forever alone", and then this, i doubt this is some coincidence, its actually my fault for not banning you permanently, so i think i shall be extending the ban.. to permanent

TOPIC LOCKED