September 21, 2024, 02:56:27 pm

Author Topic: [Ban Appeal] bibikhor  (Read 1190 times)

bibikhor

• View Profile
[Ban Appeal] bibikhor
« on: August 14, 2012, 10:02:22 am »
When to make a ban appeal

Before even thinking about making a ban appeal, ask yourself these questions:

- Did you break any of the rules? No
- Did you grief another players work? No
- Did you swear excessively? No
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? No
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? No

If the answer to any of these questions is Yes, definitely, then your chances of creating a successful ban appeal is severely hindered.

If you truly believe your ban was:

1) Not warranted
2) Not appropriate
3) Handled badly by a moderator or operator
4) Not correctly entered (sometimes a moderator will mistype the ban command and accidentally make a ban permanent)
5) A miscommunication

or any other potentially valid scenario, you should make a Ban Appeal. Do note that we are not robots; sometimes mistakes happen, and we will be sympathetic in dealing with your appeal.

Additional comment:
Sorry to disturb you'll. When I wanted to log in, it said I was banned. But the truth is, I haven't log into this server before and I don't see my name on the ban lookup. So I hope you all will unban me. IGN: bibikhor . Thank you.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban Appeal] bibikhor
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 10:54:28 am »
Hmm looks like this is your ban here,  here's how u can appeal it :)

You must change your password immediately. Your account has been found to be on a publicly available list of "grief accounts" and is no longer secure. Malicious users may log into your account and wreak havoc upon the server under YOUR name.

To be unbanned, please make a Ban Appeal containing a screenshot proving that you've changed your password. Here's an example of an acceptable screenshot that would allow us to unban you:

http://i50.tinypic.com/10s9n5i.png

xAngelxDevilx

• View Profile
Re: [Ban Appeal] bibikhor
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 04:11:14 pm »
Okay thanks. I will help her along as she is only Primary 3, which is 9 year's old. She doesn't know much so ya :P