September 22, 2024, 01:47:33 am

Author Topic: SUNV MARKET! (The new one stop shop for all your needs...)  (Read 2010 times)

XTRA_ORDNRY

• View Profile
SUNV MARKET! (The new one stop shop for all your needs...)
« on: July 10, 2012, 09:31:23 pm »
Hello Opticraft players.
I have decided to post on the forums for the very 1st time today, as to give a bit of info on my up and coming SUNV MARKET. Trust me when I say this... The tittle does not say it all...

Are you sick and tired of travelling for hours on end looking for the resources you need?

Don't you wish it was all allot more simple and you could access every resource from the one place?

Well with the new SUNV MARKET, now you can!

SUNV MARKET offers a variety of resources. Starting with a one stop shop selling nearly every item in the game at a discount price.
Apart from that, there is an exclusive SUNV ViP MEMBERSHIP SECTION that grants access to all sorts of spectacular resource locations.

As a SUNV ViP MEMBER, You will have access to:

6 cave spider xp farms, 4 zombie xp grinders, 2 skeleton xp grinders, a blaze xp grinder, auto wheat farms, auto sugercane farms, auto pumpkin farms, auto melon farms, auto cactus farms, auto netherwart farms, tree farms, mushroom farms, sheep farm (including a separate room for every colour sheep so you can farm every colour wool), cow farm, pig farm, chicken farm, slime farm, a home made mob trap, enchanting table access, brewing stand access, nether access, mine access, SUNV MARKET discounts & give away's,  bank space storage and access to uncharted Opticraft land...

SUNV MARKET also offers a really nicely built spleef arena with spectator access and a redstone torch countdown.
I am also currently building a new redstone game that I think will be new to Opticraft and very popular...
There is also a compact seamless 4x4 piston door for a little bit of fun...

For the SUNV ViP MEMBERS, currently under construction is a multi button stop, xp train that will take you to a certain mob spawner at the touch of a button...

So as you all can probably see, SUNV MARKET offers nearly everything anyone could possibly want.
Once open. Why not pop by and give it a bit of a gander, I promise it will be worth you while... :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:36:48 pm by XTRA_ORDNRY »

cade35

• View Profile
Re: SUNV MARKET! (The new one stop shop for all your needs...)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 05:25:59 pm »
when will it be done and how can I help

miklo1997

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 02:42:35 pm »
if you want i can come take a look at the shop

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 02:49:24 pm »
Did I miss where it said what "SUNV" is? Or is that just a rando name you came up with
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 06:10:01 am »
How much to buy vip? This sounds intresting and I would like to buy access, thanks.

brpbrpbrp

• Awesome Helper/Donater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 01:06:43 am »
I heard about this, went out and saw it, and would love to help, and buy vip access. How much is it? I'd enjoy access to a slime farm! :D
Aim for the bushes

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 01:32:41 am »
Ohh I'd like to buy the VIP, how much is it?