September 21, 2024, 08:36:40 pm

Author Topic: Im really sorry. Please forgive me.  (Read 2562 times)

Troll278

• Mayor of ZombieVille
    • View Profile
Im really sorry. Please forgive me.
« on: August 25, 2012, 03:05:18 am »
OK first off. I saw this Mine below my House and Noticed a EXP Farm. I thought to myself" its looks good but i don't see any markings of ownership." So i just left it at First. Second time, i still noticed nothing has changed. So i decide i should make a simpler Farm for myself since i saw nothing has changed so i just thought it was abandoned. I Made a wall around the Spawner, and made a way for me to farm some EXP. BUT For a fact! I did not Break at least 200 blocks. Maybe not even 150. I wouldn't lie cause that's child's play. Second! It was not Marked with any signs or protected at all. I didn't have intentions of just destroying the place. I just wanted to use it for myself cause it was left abandoned supposedly . If it were clearly marked and protected, i wouldn't have touched it. Ok next, I have a House just above it. I could think that's why it picked up the extra 600 blocks that were destroyed. Also, One thing that makes me upset is the fact that im banned permanently. I have a City with city protection, three homes, alot of good friends, and ive been playing for a while and supported Opticraft in any way. Im sorry if I broke into His farm. I didnt know it was taken by my friend. I understand that hes upset and im sorry for doing that. I didnt know it was his. If i wouldve known, i would have not taken it cause hes a good friend of mine. Also one more reason why I should be un-banned is that his farm was rolled back. Its back to normal as before i interfered. So he's happy with his Farm being back. I know that it belongs to him. Also that i know not to break into Farms because i could end up being banned again. Like i said, im sorry Crzy, and im also sorry fnv. I didn't know it was yours. Im really sorry guys and I wish i could get un-banned. Or at least not make it permanent. Hope you guys forgive me because i Love opticraft and would wish to play on a Great Server.

Troll278

• Mayor of ZombieVille
    • View Profile
Re: Im really sorry. Please forgive me.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 03:09:18 am »
 i also mined around the area for Ore so that could have counted in the ID count.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 03:31:08 am »
Ok so this place is clearly not abandoned, even if it was you shouldnt destroy it. Anyway seeing as how this is your 4th ban in about a month, all for grief, I will not be shortening this. I'm sorry but you don't seem to learn any kind of lesson after your bans.

Troll278

• Mayor of ZombieVille
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 03:34:28 am »
After seeing a month of ban, I could wait, but forever, idk. I love this server . I really want t play again. If I can get one more chance, I would never grief any thing that doesn't belong to me. I play this server daily and I just want to play in my city. Makes me really sad how I cant play again.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 03:51:51 am »
Consider it a lesson then. You aren't coming back, It's clear how you play, even after being banned for grief before, you hit a grief trap. Sorry but no

Troll278

• Mayor of ZombieVille
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 03:54:08 am »
Saddens me

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 08:25:02 am »
Just because an area 'looks' abandoned doesn't mean it is, nor does it give you any merits to modify it to your own liking. It was still built by someone, and people generally don't like their stuff being meddled with without them knowing.

This has proceeded long enough.

Examining the Ban Lookup, the ban will remain. You've had enough trump cards as is.