September 21, 2024, 05:14:00 pm

Author Topic: Heyitscac Ban Appeal [2crzy4uall]  (Read 1606 times)

Heyitscac

• View Profile
Heyitscac Ban Appeal [2crzy4uall]
« on: August 25, 2012, 06:09:55 pm »
The moderator that banned me was 2crzy4uall. I see that he said that I griefed 2000 blocks from somebody. I would like to point out that I did nothing to grief or steal from the person and hope that I may be unbanned for the crime I did not commit
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 04:02:18 am by 2crzy4uall »

Heyitscac

• View Profile
Re: Heyitscac Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 06:16:48 pm »
And to add on to it, I wasnt on at the time of the ban and 2crazy4uall seems to ban a lot of people. Maybe he got my name mixed up with my friend heyitscmc? I do not now but I am very upset and would like to be unbanned.  :-[

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 12:51:16 am »
Sorry for posting, but use the modify button instead of double posting.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 04:00:40 am »
Sorry for posting, but use the modify button instead of double posting.

You need to stop posting in ban appeals, before you get temp banned from the forums.

As for you heyitscac, the total damage was over 2000 blocks, I checked to see if your home was included in that count, it wasn't. You took high value items from daethy4, Including glowstone and his enchanting room. This wasn't a mistake, you did this and if you like I can provide the picture evidence to support it.