September 21, 2024, 02:07:44 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] {banned for x-raying}  (Read 1406 times)

tundraboy44

• I haz you trapped.
    • View Profile
[Operator] {banned for x-raying}
« on: September 03, 2012, 05:48:12 pm »
My in game name is Tundraboy44. I was banned for X-Raying a little while back. Ok guys, I know this is the 4th or 5th time, but I have been really sad and I would really like to get back on. I will post who banned me but I think it was [morgison].  I wish I could prove that I did not x-ray. I will tell the story.  I was at my house and asked over chat "anyone got a silktouch pick?" this guy named Bubblekiller said "yea i do".  So he came to my house and I asked him how much for it? He said "10,000" and I said " ok well lets try to mine something first".  ok where was i ow yea ok so we went mineing and i found coal (((((( NOT X-RAYING))))) but i found coal NOT rare BUt i found coal bubblekiller sed "no only on diamonds". i was mad but kept going we soon reached iron wich he started to mine i was mad beacuse it was my mine i asked him to stop and give it back but he refused. i then contacted a mod that was verry nice to me IM so bad with names sorry but he was verry nice. i asked him that bubblekiller was mining in my mine. he asked bubble to give it back. bubble refused the first time then gave it to the mod. tho mod gave it to me then i sed "thanks man". we mined on bubllekiller was verry rambuncshis and did not want to go on he wanted to leave (THIS IS WHERE THE MOD/IDK WHO WAS SPYING IN ON THE CONVERSHASHON) i sed OK bubble i see diamonds to keep him in the mine with me. 15s later i found a cave and bubblekiller told mogison that i was x-raying and wanted to be soo cool on ban me by saying " i got suspicious, when he turned straight to coal, which he told me he was going to find, then he said he can see diamond but i look in front of him and there was nothing their. And to thom said i might be xraying, i have caught, i think 7 xrayers now. His mineshafts were turning right to coal iron". i was just abought to say i give up and the banned screen came up. i was so sad that i never played minecraft for a week then i could not resist. i rilly hope this tells you guys honistly from my hart that i never x-rayed. i love opticraft and still look at the forms. thanks for looking and taking the time to read this.     sincerly -- Tundra  
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 05:53:44 pm by arsenic_shark »

Oh nothing, just opti talking to himself again. xD

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
Re: {banned for x-raying}
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 05:53:27 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,12654.msg117405

The mod is no longer a mod. Your ban appeal is now in the hands of a Operator. Bare in mind you have multi-able bans and banned for x-rays.

Drunz

• lolwut
  • Who can I yell at today?
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] {banned for x-raying}
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 05:57:55 pm »
According to this ban appeal(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,12654.msg117405) , your ban is final said by Xeadin.

We have pretty solid proof that you X-rayed. So for the second time, your ban is final.