September 28, 2024, 09:25:29 pm

Author Topic: Trusted club!  (Read 9890 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Trusted club!
« on: September 04, 2012, 11:06:42 pm »
So, by popular request, I recently started a build. A trusted club. This build will be led by me, mrtage100 and coolcrab88. I will update this post regularly based on progress.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

LordoftheBlock

• All your block are belong to me!
    • View Profile
Re: Trusted club!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 11:44:09 pm »
Don't mean to sound mean here but, really? A Trusted club? What is this going to entitle?!

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 11:52:58 pm »
A lot people wanted one and I have nothing Better to do. I might not even finish this lol.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 12:15:41 am »
To everyone who reads this: We need to stop making things for trusted +. If the whole server cant have it, then why can can a selective group have it? Its just like racism, the members and below are the "lower class", and the trusteds + are the higher class. Some members are working there butts off to to get trusted and they might not even get seen by the mods and up. We dont want a "selective" server. We want to work together as a group to upbuild the server, not tear it down. I hope I havent offended anyone, but this boils my blood honestly.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 12:27:43 am »
Have you not read what I said? I might scrap the idea. Calm down.

Edit: Scrapped. Don't feel like making it. If you're one of the many people who wanted this, build it yourselves.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 01:58:30 am by SnapeTheSnipe »

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 12:38:04 am »
I am all for it, and there is a moderator lounge so why not a trusted club/lounge. It sounds like a cool idea.

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 01:05:30 am »
mmkay
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 01:12:30 am »
To everyone who reads this: We need to stop making things for trusted +. If the whole server cant have it, then why can can a selective group have it? Its just like racism, the members and below are the "lower class", and the trusteds + are the higher class. Some members are working there butts off to to get trusted and they might not even get seen by the mods and up. We dont want a "selective" server. We want to work together as a group to upbuild the server, not tear it down. I hope I havent offended anyone, but this boils my blood honestly.
+1
I am all for it, and there is a moderator lounge so why not a trusted club/lounge. It sounds like a cool idea.
To be honest, No one really goes to the Moderator Lounge. Its empty all the time and I fear it will be the same with the 'Trusted' lounge.

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 01:21:16 am »
Another thing for trusted? Well, not to be rude or anything, but I dont like this idea, and kinda do like it at same time. Bu trust me, we don't need anything like this. And also:
+1
To be honest, No one really goes to the Moderator Lounge. Its empty all the time and I fear it will be the same with the 'Trusted' lounge.

Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

LordoftheBlock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 01:21:44 am »
Yea, no one is going to go there anyway, we each have our own houses and be honest, how much time to you actually spend in you own home? I remember a topic a month ago, by someone who will not be named, pretty much declaring,  Trusteds are better than everyone "below" us. Its time to wake up and smell the coffee, an I'm not just directing this at Snape, I'm directing this at whoever believes this. We are not better, any more important, have more rights than, or above members or guests. There are 2 types of people on this server:

Players: Anyone who plays on the server, which are Guests, Members, and Trusteds.

Staff: Anyone who works for the server and helps run it.

We are still players, so please stop acting like were any better than anybody else. If you're going to build a Trusted lounge, you might as well build a Member and guest one too.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 01:27:23 am »
I dont think snape made this to be better than members or guests, no need to hate on the idea of a place where people of the same rank can hang out. Ever heard of the staff channels on mumble, or the member world its not discriminating against those lesser rank its just a different place for different people to gather
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

LordoftheBlock

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 01:30:54 am »
I dont think snape made this to be better than members or guests, no need to hate on the idea of a place where people of the same rank can hang out. Ever heard of the staff channels on mumble, or the member world its not discriminating against those lesser rank its just a different place for different people to gather

Staff Channel: To discuss staff problems which players are not supposed to hear.

Member World: New, un-griefed world with less griefers. Was requested for the longest time.

What I was getting at was, a Trusted lounge would be COMPLETELY useless, plus, unless your planning on getting city protection on it, Mods+ could come in ANY time.

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 01:34:59 am »
What would they put in there for us? Water blocks? We cant use any mod stuff, and we need nothing else as trusteds.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 01:58:33 am »
This could be a fun idea, make it nothing like the mod lounge tho, there's nothing there (worth hanging around for), make it big to hold events and competitions. if it becomes a hit it will be an incentive for guests and members to earn trusted. you gotta look at things with positivity and creativity guys, no need to hate on Snape's idea.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 02:00:06 am »
If I'm going to receive so much hate for motivating members to stay around for trusted, might as well scrap the idea then. Thanks to the haters, it will now be my own private little club.