September 21, 2024, 05:04:57 pm

Author Topic: [Chipaton] Nostalgiaripoffs ban appeal  (Read 2057 times)

Jesuspie101

• View Profile
[Chipaton] Nostalgiaripoffs ban appeal
« on: September 05, 2012, 03:19:53 pm »
Hi, i saw excited to play opticraft again tomorrow and it says i was banned forever. I am very sad for this but a little confused. It says i was banned on the 3rd but how could i be banned on the 3rd if i was never on since the 31st when my other ban was. I feel this is a little unfair considering i do understand your not suppose to grief but please do here me out that I do enjoy playing on this server and all my friends play on it and theres not many other servers that are as good as opticraft. Please give me a chance to prove I am only trying to get better. Also im not trying to disrespect your banning abilites or disrespect you in anyway but this is only my 4th ban. The one below this one was actually a shorten ban time for me. Once again though I am sorry.
 Sincerely, NostalgiaRipoff(Jesuspie101)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:47:38 pm by Tobs »

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: banned by chipaton Nostalgiaripoffs ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 03:47:17 pm »
Indeed you were banned by Chipaton, please wait for his response. This is your 4th ban, which tells me that you have not properly learnt the Player Rules and Guidelines, please refresh on them while you wait for the response.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=NostalgiaRipoff

Jesuspie101

• View Profile
Re: [Chipaton] Nostalgiaripoffs ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 03:55:24 pm »
I have read them thoroughly and understand the rules and guidelines. The things I have done were out of stupidity and boredom. Now though I realize that what i have done was irresponsible and also have more responsibility on opticraft now because I own a town with my friend and all id like to do is run the town with my friend. Things are hard enough for me not being able to play but not being able to play at all really takes a tole on you when you sincerely enjoy a server. I would wake up and the first thing I would do is go on opticraft and run my shop and just have a real fun time. I want to improve myself and show I am willing to earn my way back in the server or you can put me on restrictions on the server until I earn your trust back. It is all of course just simply ideas but im hoping it helps.

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 09:31:18 pm »
This is your 4th ban. You have had many chances. Please give me a reason why I should unban you.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 12:19:26 pm by Chipaton »

Jesuspie101

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 06:35:43 pm »
Well I have built lots of large projects and have a really big one in mind. I do though understand that I have been banned multiple times but I have seriously learned my lesson and all I ever truly wanted to do is build. Thats the whole point of minecraft. I've tried other servers but opticraft is really the only one thats not super complicated and its a ton of fun. All im asking is for a chance. A chance to show that even though ive made mistakes I only want to change and I have learned my lesson and if I do get unbanned I promise to stay away from the things that can only get me in trouble and if anything help new comers to the best of my ability. Put yourself in my shoes. You were once a regular, a noob once and im sure maybe you might of gotten in trouble and if not I look up to people like you. Anyway im just asking for a chance to change my act around and work on my town and other things ive added to the server. Say I do get banned again then I wont bother with a ban appeal because I will realize that the chance I got was a very unselfish thing and was fortunate to even get one more chance to play again. If I have to be monitered 24/7 to prove im going to change then I will do it until im trusted or until you or any other mod feels im not doing anything wrong. Thank you for your time and listening to what I have to say.
Sincerely, NostalgiaRipoff(Jesuspie101)

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 10:26:26 pm »
Since this grief was a while ago and you seem sincere, I will lower your ban to two weeks. You will not have any more chances, no matter what the problem was. I can't get on right now, but if another staff member could that'd be great. Thanks.

Jesuspie101

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 11:38:37 pm »
Alright, Thank you for lowering my ban and once I get back on I will play the way minecraft is supposed to be played. I understand what your saying and will take the ban lowering into consideration and remember it always.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 11:43:44 pm »
Ban has been slapped with an expiration date. Let's hope we don't see any more screw-ups on this account.