September 22, 2024, 06:34:52 am

Author Topic: [Joshskiizz] Ban appeal  (Read 1788 times)

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
[Joshskiizz] Ban appeal
« on: September 14, 2012, 05:55:24 am »
- Did you break any of the rules? yes
- Did you grief another players work? yes
- Did you swear excessively? nop , never did , never gonna do
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? no
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? i dont even know how to do

I know that i deserve a ban but i didnt mean to grief joshskizz's spawner and i was just hounting some ghasts with killandsurf,mrtage100 untill we saw a stone brick in the wall then i destroyed some nether rack came into it and went back ,replaced the most nether rack but if i got unbanned i will NEVER EVER break any blocks that i see that i didnt place.
I will just replace it when i break 1 by accidint
and also if this get rejected i know trusted is the highest rank i ever can get realllly hard

thanks for reading my ban appeal
yours sincerely ivy2112
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 05:58:02 am by ivy2112 »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [Joshskiizz] Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 06:21:59 am »
First, I would personally like to thank you for your maturity in the situation. However, as I told you, you had to be punished and you understood and agreed. Now, after some discussion with an operator, it was concluded to me that it was honestly not a malicious grief. I now understand, I agree. But just because you see a building sticking out of the nether and you get curious doesn't mean you should go on and grief your access. Don't break blocks you didn't place! So thank you for not denying it. You will not be demoted and you will be unbanned. See you on the server. :)

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 02:38:34 pm »
thank you and as i said i wont break blocks that i didnt place or i ask a person to break it and if it can
also does this ban count as a real ban ?
after the answer please lock ?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:21:59 pm by ivy2112 »

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 03:58:58 pm »
thank you and as i said i wont break blocks that i didnt place or i ask a person to break it and if it can
also does this ban count as a real ban ?
after the answer please lock ?
Yes.
Locked.