September 21, 2024, 11:40:45 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal  (Read 2141 times)

legobob12344

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal
« on: September 18, 2012, 08:08:07 pm »
Hi OptiCraft Staff

LegoMasterExo Here,

I know I was banned 7 times, but I can trive to do better I honeslty miss my friends and regret being bad in the first place.
***Please note that when I was banned by console i had no idea that those were grief traps.
I am very sorry for griefing or misbehaving. I really want to come back to OptiCraft and play with all my friend. I will promise to do better i will fix any grief that wasn't fixed and meanfully appolagize to anyone I griefed.

Thank You

-LegoMasterExo
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 08:15:00 pm by awesomealicia »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 08:14:43 pm »
You were banned by 2crzy4uall. Wait for his response. Also, we normally perma ban at 4 bans, be happy you didnt get caught. Obviously you never learned anything. And it doesnt matter if it was a grief trap or not, you still griefed.

legobob12344

• View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 09:03:10 pm »
I realize I was banned more that 4 times (thnx for being nice) And I appreciate the kindness but I honestly didnt know about grief traps I though that was griefing spawn.

Continue The Great Job!

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 09:21:05 pm »
I realize I was banned more that 4 times (thnx for being nice) And I appreciate the kindness but I honestly didnt know about grief traps I though that was griefing spawn.

Continue The Great Job!

You thought you were griefing spawn... wow, No you will not come back. Saying that you wouldnt do it if you had known you would get caught is flat out stupid. Sorry but you clearly just want to grief, do it on another server

legobob12344

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 10:57:02 pm »
Crzy Im saying I didnt know that the grief chats applied to those buildings out there I thought if you try to grief spawn multiple times. I honeslty dont wanna give you a life story with my experiances in griefing if I wanted to grief I'd go play skyblock PVP or Dwarves vs. Zombies or something. I honeslty try not to grief but if I do i fix it (well I would if you guys would'nt ban me before I had time to fix and say "Im sorry". Im really sorry and Ill try harder to restrain myself.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 11:10:25 pm »
No, 6 bans for griefing is enough. Also ignorance is not an excuse, our rules clearly say don't grief

legobob12344

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 11:33:37 pm »
please give me another chance I promise i'lll change i just wanna hang out with my friends :(

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 12:05:20 am »
Sorry but no, it's just far too much damage. Even spoke with other staff about it, my decision is final.