September 22, 2024, 02:09:00 am

Author Topic: [BigBadHenz] DrMatthew_PhD Ban Appeal  (Read 2064 times)

Spacescout

• View Profile
[BigBadHenz] DrMatthew_PhD Ban Appeal
« on: September 05, 2012, 06:08:02 pm »
To whom it may concern,

I write to you to appeal to a ban that was given to me during the time I was banned. This ban and the previous can be seen here:

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=DrMatthew_PhD

The reason I would like to appeal and my basis for it is that I believe false accounts of the events were given to the Mod who eventually
banned me. The day after I saw the people involved, aster612 and lewJVF, who proceeded to tell me that they had used false claims to
ban me. In the conversation with the mod; they said that they had given claims that I had sworn repeatedly to them and various other
things. This is not correct. I understand that this is just one word against another, but I truthfully say that I never have and; if this
appeal is accepted, never will. They said that this was the reason I was permanently banned by this mod.

I take responsibilty for the griefing of cococow123's house, for which I was banned and awaiting the end of my ban, so I could get
back to building with my friend, Goatinator13. This is the only time I have griefed, and do not intend to continue. I was in desperate need
of materials so, spurred on by another person, I took a few blocks. The first ban on the list is one I don't count as I was new to the server and servers themselves. I did not know of the concept of gathering materials further away from spawn and was just going around to see when I could destroy blocks.

In all I believe a permanent ban is too much. I have been looking forward to getting back to build with Goatinator13, so when I found out that I had been permanently banned upon false claims, I felt that I had been the victim of False Justice.

Thank You for taking the time to read my appeal,
I hope that you consider my points and hopefully revise my permament ban.

Yours Faithfully,

DrMatthew_PhD
(Matthew Fry)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:11:19 pm by Spacescout »

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: [BigBadHenz] DrMatthew_PhD Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 11:45:57 am »
I was in desperate need of materials so, spurred on by another person, šI took a few blocks. ˛The first ban on the list is one I don't count as I was new to the server and servers themselves.

1. for griefing cococow123 and ajl1de for a total of 830 blocks
2. You should count your first ban, considering the fact that you didn't read the rules that were constantly being reminded by the signs at spawn.

Sounds fair?

After being banned on the 3rd, I had found several grief at LewJVF's home, your previous ban was still active at the time with 830 blocks of damage, after finding more grief the day after, I had extended it to permanent.

(click to show/hide)

Simple enough?

Whether it was a false event or an accident, the player still reported it. This is against our rules in which we don't tolerate.
I'm sorry, your ban will not be lifted.

Spacescout

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 05:30:36 pm »
Ok Thank you for taking time in replying. You did not consider the fact that they lied in the account??

Spacescout

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 05:32:02 pm »
In fact, do not worry about that, I understnd your points and accept your decision

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 09:48:01 pm »
I'm glad you respect my decision.

Locked.