September 21, 2024, 06:04:05 pm

Author Topic: BAN APPEAL 2  (Read 1549 times)

CITY42

• View Profile
BAN APPEAL 2
« on: September 25, 2012, 04:38:48 pm »
Xeadin said on my last that he got his ban wrong so that is only 5 bans so it shouldn't be permanent I have learnt my lesson so if i get banned next time i know it will be for ever. :'(

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: BAN APPEAL 2
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 05:07:27 pm »
ecorrigall banned you permanently and said that the ban is final. You won't be unbanned.

Hi, I'm sorry but this ban is permanent and I see no reason to lift it. Griefing another players work whether they have a PS, are no longer on the server, or don't have a PS, is against Opticraft Rules, and is a ban-able offence. You did the grief, and unfortunately you must now pay the consequence. I do have the proof if you need it, but it took a LOT of screenshots to cover all the damage you did all over this persons property. Maybe this will teach you not to do the same on someone elses server.

Please do not make any more ban appeals as it will not get you unbanned and you will risk being banned from the forums too.
Locked.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:11:18 pm by Tobs »

codepmman

• View Profile
Re: BAN APPEAL 2
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 07:24:57 pm »
not to mention that you still have 5 bans and we normally perma at 4... so you are still past our usual limit.... just an fyi
Creepin........Like a boss

BECAUSE IM BIGGER THAN YOU