September 21, 2024, 04:56:53 pm

Author Topic: [Morrison1996] andynader25's ban appeal  (Read 1856 times)

andynader25

• View Profile
[Morrison1996] andynader25's ban appeal
« on: September 28, 2012, 11:15:50 pm »
   Let me start off by saying I am sorry for posting this. This is my second ban appeal and the instructions said not to post another one. I know about this, but it has been a week since I posted my last on and my friend said that is a lot longer than he had to wait. Again I'm sorry for posting this. Lets get to it since in am done saying I'm sorry. I was banned for 300 blocks of grief as you can see from this link:http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=andynader9 . I didn't grief in fact I don't even remember being on at the time of the ban. The closes thing to grief i have ever done is break a few blocks at my friend Jaybrute's house go in to his sheep pin get out of the sheep pin and replace the blocks. Please consider unbanning me or helping me better understand my ban and when it happened. Thank you for your time.

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [Morrison1996] andynader25's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 12:58:35 pm »
Sorry about the the time length I will have to change it but regardless there was grief done under your name. If you can promise not to grief again I will un ban but this is a warning.