September 21, 2024, 07:49:23 pm

Author Topic: [Mr_Mr_Mr] Please Unban me :(  (Read 2510 times)

robot750

• View Profile
[Mr_Mr_Mr] Please Unban me :(
« on: November 05, 2012, 04:03:48 am »
I was banned.. probably for griefing. But this is the reason why. I was helping out awesomezachmania out and he told me to destroy this random building in his town. i did, and then i was banned. i know this doesn't sound like the truth but i swear it is. and also, all my other bans were because my brother and I share an MC account and he likes the griefing and pvp type servers. so please consider unbanning me, and if you dont, i understand.

Thanks,
Robofishy4341
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 05:39:14 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Please Unban me :(
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 05:36:54 am »
LIEKABOWSE, you are not a mod, you are not involved, posting in ban appeals for no reason will get YOU banned from the forums.

As for you Robofishy, you were banned by Mr_mr_mr for "Griefing minecraftdevil19 right infront of me". It's actually your fourth ban so it should be permanent, you mat want to explain to Mr_mr why you should be let back on.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Mr_Mr_Mr] Please Unban me :(
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 09:57:52 pm »
Like the reason said, you were griefing right in front of me. 2crzy is right, this is the 4th ban and it should be permenant, but I'm going to leave the ban at 2 weeks since you made the appeal. You will be waiting the ban out.

(click to show/hide)

---><--- Click the monkey

robot750

• View Profile
Re: [Mr_Mr_Mr] Please Unban me :(
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 05:18:31 am »
thank you Mr_Mr_Mr for giving me another chance.