September 21, 2024, 05:50:19 pm

Author Topic: [Bantam] Ban appeal  (Read 3786 times)

iGrantyy_x

• The Cool side of the pillow
    • View Profile
[Bantam] Ban appeal
« on: November 12, 2012, 05:29:22 pm »
I got caught using X-ray and i'm sorry for using it.

I have donated so much to this server.

Edit - This server has been great to me.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:36:10 pm by iGrantyy_x »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Bantam] Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 05:39:43 pm »
As you know, you were banned for x-ray, I stumbled upon it and Bantam confirmed it.
Also you were ban evading on a second account 40 seconds before posting this. Please wait for bantams response.

iGrantyy_x

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 05:41:47 pm »
what do u mean by ban evading?
i dont have 2 accounts?

EDIT - a reply would be nice, and it also states on the forum "DO NOT REPLY TO OTHER USERS' BAN APPEALS IF YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED

If you choose to ignore this warning and post anyway, expect to receive a temporary forum suspension. You will be given no warnings."

so i think it would be better if maybe you didn't reply.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:47:46 pm by iGrantyy_x »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 05:46:52 pm »
I banned iNeo_x, who had never joined our server till today, here is the pic showing you both running the same Ip

Now please wait for bantam

iGrantyy_x

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 05:50:37 pm »
Have you ever heard of having an older brother who shares your computer?
Il take that as a no.
You think you can ban my brother because you think it's me?
Yeah i might of messed up but it doesnt mean YOU have to mess things up for a 19 year old.
im 15 so i am bound to try different things but you cannot PROOVE that it is me so untill you actually take a picture of me playing on my brothers account you should unban it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:53:16 pm by iGrantyy_x »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 05:52:56 pm »
This isn't his ban appeal, he has to make one separate of yours, and I asked if he knew you and he said no.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 05:53:51 pm »
Locked until bantam replies to avoid further argument.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 06:09:01 pm »
Thank you alicia. For the past 10 minutes, I have been looking over your ban appeal and thinking about what to do here. Just for the sake of understanding, I am going to tell you what is going on in my head at the moment. Almost six or seven months ago, you were a staff member here. You were in charge of rolling back grief, placing water and lava, and moderating the chat. What baffles me about this situation is that you have known the rules of the server, and even enforced them before and you choose to come back and x-ray. It surprises me that yesterday, before 2crzy had alerted me to this, you had asked me if I would support you when you apply for mod. What that now says to me is that you were planning to x-ray hack and try to become staff again. I do not understand that at all.

You say in your ban appeal that "This server has been great to you". If the server has been so great to you, why x-ray? Before I make any decision about your ban, I am going to need a detailed explanation of why you decided to x-ray.

Ban appeal unlocked to continue discussion about iGrantyy_x's ban. This is no place to talk about iNeo_x's ban.

iGrantyy_x

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 06:28:14 pm »
Why would i?

Exactly, i dont know why i did in all fairness, the only reason i am doing this is because of my brother.. i dont want my ban to effect him playing with his friends, im not lieing and i know how you feel about this i have been here, i guess i just lost it. But it wont happen again. My excuse isnt a good one or a lie its just truth. im not argueing with mods or anything but i would like to say sorry to all the people who trusted me in the past and a massive sorry to Optical. Yeha you might no unban me that's fine. But you woke me up and 12:30-1.00am to ban me from something i have donated over $100 too.
Im asking you to not blame anyone but me ok i have had a great a time helping the server out and getting more people to join, but dont blame Groovy or Neo because there not me, I know that this will mean you will always follow them but there is no need, its me that should be punished not them. all i can say is sorry.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 06:41:43 pm »
I am going to have to think this over before I make a decision. As for Neo's ban, have him make a ban appeal as he was banned by 2crzy not me.

iGrantyy_x

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 06:43:22 pm »
take your time.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 03:02:44 am »
Okay, I have made my decision to shorten the ban from permanent to three weeks. I am shortening your ban because you have donated and you are sorry for doing what you have done. For your actions, you have lost your trusted rank. Please take time to review the Player Rules and Guidelines before you return to the server.