September 21, 2024, 12:53:42 pm

Author Topic: [raul7legend] i Got banned for no reason  (Read 2782 times)

junkfunction

• View Profile
[raul7legend] i Got banned for no reason
« on: November 13, 2012, 04:55:29 pm »
Hi so im a member of this village called slime village witch I play on, and on day im doing what i am doing and raul calls me over, and he says you have been griefing witch i have not been. He said I had been grifing woodenslime (The owner of the town),s farm witch is in the farm. And then I say What and what I had done is Used the farm took the wheat witch village members are allowed to do, and stupid as i am forgot to put it back, and while I was taking it a block got mined out (I did not see this). So raul banned me, So i did not grief. And i know why He banned me becasue Before on my old account I grifed (I know stupid) and i got banned. so i Started to start a fresh and raul helped and unbanned my old account and becasue of a glich it made me log in and out so it banned me, so i started playing on junkfunction again.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:02:55 pm by Tobs »

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: [raul7legend] i Got banned for no reason
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 05:02:32 pm »
Assuming this is SMP related so moved topic to SMP Ban Appeals.

You were banned permanently by raul7legend for, as you said, griefing woodenslime's farm. Please wait for him to respond.
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=junkfunction

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 05:25:16 pm »
You are really taking the piss, aren't you?

The day you get unbanned (I have decided to keep your ban and not perma-ban you) you go around and use WoodenSlime's farm not once, and not twice, but THREE times when he told you aren't allowed to use it!

You've gotten more than one shot, and I'm sorry to say you won't be getting unbanned this time.

junkfunction

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 05:30:52 pm »
What he never told me he could not use it, and no im not taking the piss, really you must belive me. And Woodenslime let me use it all the time because im a member of his town, so you must belive me it is a hole miss under standing really. do you really thing that i wanted to get banned? I really like this server Please i beg you please.

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 05:47:22 pm »
You have greifed me many times, no excuse.  You grief, steal and spam.  There is no place for you on this server.  You have been banned for griefing, griefing, griefing, spamming and a death trap, whats the excuse this time.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

From WoodenSlime

P.S.  We all know that your are pilkin.

P.P.S. Don't expect to get unbanned.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:50:33 pm by WoodenSlime »
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 05:51:52 pm »
You have greifed me many times, no excuse.  You grief, steal and spam.  There is no place for you on this server.  You have been banned for griefing, griefing, griefing, spamming and a death trap, whats the excuse this time.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

From WoodenSlime

P.S.  We all know that your are pilkin.
I think we know the verdict already.

Locked.